expelliarmus

expelliarmus (ex-PELL-ee-ARE-mus); Causes whatever the victim was holding to fly away, knocks out an opponent if used too forcefully.

Cassiopeia Black sighed as she leafed through the files in front of her. The sighing noise made Abraham Erskine, her colleague, partner, and a fatherly figure in the Strategic Scientific Reserve stopped the frantic movements of his hands to glance at her for a quick second.

"What is it this time?" He asked, continued to fiddle with the device on his hand.

Cassiopeia huffed as she pushed the files on her desk. "Seeing the candidates for the Super Soldier Serum made me frustrated."

This time Abraham really stopped his works. He walked over to Cassiopeia's desk. Picking the files on her desk, he began reading it, crinkling his mouth in displeasure as he was reading it.

He put the papers half-way through and sigh a sigh so similar to Cassiopeia's that the younger woman snickered.

"What in the name of God.." Abraham began, rubbing his temples. "..First place in 1935's bodybuilding competition?" Abraham stated increduluously. "I thought we had made our qualifications clear?"

"The steroid fueled men on the army tends to think that physical fitness is everything," a new voice joined in, and Howard Stark stepped in, side hugging Cassiopeia and Abraham in the process.

"When we told them that we don't care about physique.. A good-heart is all we need, do they believe it? No." Howard raised his brows playfully as he put his left hand on Cassiopeia's shoulder.

"Cassie, Peggy and Phillips want you to go to the fields now," Howard continued. "The new recruits will arrive today." His gaze flew to Abraham. "Including the one you hand-picked yourself, Abraham."

Abraham raised his brows. "Really? I'll make sure to check on them too. Probably tomorrow or in two days."

Howard nodded. "Sounds good." He then turned his attention to Cassiopeia. "You coming, Cassie?"

The woman huffed air from her mouth, frowning. "I never liked seeing the recruits," she said. "It makes me feel like I'm watching a herd of cows ready to be slaughtered."

Howard raised his brow as he offered his right hand to Cassiopeia. "That's a delightful comparation, my lady. Now let me escort you to the training ground."