aqua erecto

Aqua erecto (A-kwa ee-RUCK-toh); is used to create, and control, a jet of clear water from the tip of the wand; it is probably related to Aguamenti.

Cassiopeia visibly tensed as she saw the Vita-Ray chamber. Abraham, noticing her tensed up demeanor, stopped walking. He motioned for both Henry and Philips to go on without them with a smile.

He put a hand on Cassiopeia's left shoulder before squeezing slightly. "What's wrong, Cassie?" He asked softly, his inquisitive eyes boring into Cassiopeia's.

"I..." Cassiopeia opened her mouth before closing it again, shaking her head. "I am really terrified."

"Terrified?" Abraham asked, one of his brows raised. "Why? I believe in your capability, Cassie. I knew that with you here, nothing will go wrong. So there's really no reason for you to be afraid."

Cassiopeia smiled. "I am not worrying about that, silly old man. I know that with both you and me combined, we can rock this world." She threw a wink his way and Abraham laughed.

"No, what I feel really terrified about is what happens after... After, you know, after this experiment succeeds."

Abraham nodded, pondered for a moment. "Oddly enough, you are right." He scratches his left cheek. "We poured so much time and energy into this project, I'm not sure what I'd do after this ends, but I guess we'll have to stick together, eh?"

"Oh! You... You want me to stick longer?"

Abraham clacked his tongue. "Of course yes, you silly kid. You're my assistant."

"Oh... Oh but I thought..." Cassiopeia began, red start to tint her cheeks.

"Retiring so soon?" Abraham teased, and Cassiopeia's cheek grew redder.

"No! I mean, I'd be happy if I can work with you again, Abraham. I mean it, I'm really happy now, but..." Cassiopeia trailed off, taking a few deep breaths.

"Well, since... You know, I was assigned to help you on this project, I always thought that you don't really want me, that you're just nice to me because we're kind of..." She scratches her head sheepishly. "...kind of stuck together, you know?"

Abraham smiled before patting her head. "I wouldn't mind being stuck together with you, you know? You're quiet, and you're smart."

Cassiopeia's face grew redder as she opens her mouth. "I wouldn't mind being stuck together with me too, you know."

Abraham stared at her before throwing his head back in a laugh so uncharacteristically him. "Oh, you should open your mouth more often."

Cassiopeia beams. Abraham opened his mouth again. "If we're going to spend an awful lot of time together, you have some explaining to do,"

Cassiopeia blinked, confused.

"Like why you seemed still unaccepting of Steve Rogers, for instance."

Cassiopeia opened her eyes. "Oh!" She began, but voices cut her off.

Snapping her head to the direction of the voice, she found four figures making their way towards them. One is Peggy, one is Steve, and an unfamiliar tall, lanky man dressed in uniform. The other man had blond hair and looked bloody familiar, but Cassiopeia couldn't exactly pin-point why.

Only when they stride closer did Cassiopeia suddenly realized with a flush that the blond young man is his distant relative... Abraxas Malfoy.

"Cassiopeia." Abraxas drawl, smiling in what seemed more like a sneer than a smile as he arrived in front of Cassiopeia and Abraham.

"How awfully convenient. I just ran into Henry. It feels like a bloody family reunion." Abraxas hold out his hand, and Cassiopeia had no choice but to shake his hand. She waited for him to offer his hand to Abraham who's standing beside her, but he quickly retracts his hand.

Cassiopeia gritted her teeth. "Abraxas, this is Abraham. Abraham, Abraxas."

Abraham smiled politely, but Abraxas didn't even glance at him. Instead, the latter chose to flat-out ignored the former.

Cassiopeia flashed an irritated look on his direction. "I didn't know you are interested in this type of experiment, Abraxas."

Abraxas waved his hand dismissively. "Oh, you know me. I am merely here to accompany this man." He nodded in the direction of the lanky man in uniform, who nodded back stiffly.

"Fred Clemson. U.S State Department official."

Cassiopeia nods back and the small talk continues, and soon Cassiopeia founds herself standing nervously beside a nervous-looking Steve Rogers.

"Good luck." Cassiopeia said as Steve stepped inside the Vita-Rays Chamber. Steve smiled weakly. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Cassiopeia shake her head. "Oh, one of vita-ray's side effects is nausea. But you'll step out from that as a brand new man, I can assure you that."

Steve smiled weakly as Cassiopeia moved to close the chamber. The woman smiled assuringy before taking her place beside Abraham and Howard Stark. Out from the corner of her eye, she sees Abraxas talking to Fred Clemson.

Abraxas doesn't look happy. He had a deep frown on his face as he exchanged a few words with Fred. After hearing Fred's replies, his frown got deeper and he moved towards Henry, taps the other man in the shoulder, and whispered something in his ear.

Cassiopeia watched in curiosity as Henry's brows raised up. Both he and Abraxas left the observation deck immediately, frowning.

Before Cassiopeia had a chance to ponder about what she'd just seen, Howard Stark shots a blast of vita-ray to the Vita-Ray Chamber.

Everyone's focus was on the chamber.

Then there was a loud blast, and a bang.

Everything was happening in the blink of an eye. One minute Steve Rogers was there, looking good. And there was Abraham, smiling. Peggy is smiling, too.

The other second, Abraham is already on the floor, blood oozing from a shot wound.