homenum revelio

homenum revelio (hoh-MUN-num reh-VEH-lee-oh); a spell used to reveal human presence and intruders

"Three thousand dragots for performing magics on Muggles without an obliviator license?! How much is that in Galleons?" Cassiopeia asked Harry, who is sitting in front of her. The two had just finished breakfast and Harry's owl had just came through with the news.

The man shrugged. "I'm really, really bad at those kind of things. One galleon is 9,5 dragots, so I'm assuming... Around 200 galleons?"

Cassiopeia looked at him, her eyes squinted. "Honey, you're like, missing out on a large amount of money."

Harry shrugged again. "Told you I'm not good at that." He threw her a glance. "If anything, you're the businesswoman. You should be good at counting money."

"I am." Cassiopeia threw him a wink. "That'll be roughly 300 galleons. Given that one galleon is 6,7 dollars, I'll have to convert around two thousand dollars." She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. "Guess I'm going to the bank first thing this morning."

"You want me to come?"

"You're not doing anything else?"

"No, I came here specifically to see you." He grinned. Cassiopeia put a hand on her heart as she feigned a swoon. "How sweet. But no, I need you to cover for me in the shop today."

"Aw." Harry pouted dejectedly. "But I'll only be here for two more days."

"Rolf will come at ten." Cassiopeia replied. "He'll cover for you, and then we can walk around together. He'll come again in the opening hours tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, too, so rest assured, I'm going to drag you everywhere."

"Looking forward to it." Harry replied, grinning. "What should I do while you're gone?"

Cassiopeia pursed her lips, thinking. "Not much, actually. I had put the cakes on the display racks. The chocolates are all set too. The only thing you need to do is to serve the drinks. It's fairly easy."

"O... Kay," Harry nodded slowly, pushing the bridge of his glasses up his nose. "I don't have to cook, then?"

"Do you want to?"

Harry's reply of no came as quick as a cheetah, and Cassiopeia chuckled. "We wouldn't want you to blow the kitchen up again, now do we?"

Harry groaned as he blushed. "Aunt Cass!"

Cassiopeia laughed. With one last pat at Harry's shoulder, she stood up and went upstairs. Harry sighed as he cleared the tables and load the things they'd used for breakfast to the dishwasher.

Cassiopeia appeared again, now dressed primly. She waved at Harry.

"I'm off!"

"You're using public transport?"

"Floo." Cassiopeia replied, waving her hands again as she trudged upstairs once again. "Don't ruin my store!" Was her last words before she disappeared, and Harry chuckled as he make way towards the store part of the building.

Flipping the 'OPEN' sign, he took his seat behind the cash register, picking up today's newspaper before he did so. Losing himself on a findings of a dragonㅡCharlie's Asgag horned tail, to be exactㅡhe was thoroughly startled when the bell on the door jingles, signaling a new customer. Looking up, he came face to face with a pair of blue eyes.

A pair of blue eyes, and a head of blonde hair, which Harry quickly recognizes as the man who had been stunned just yesterday, the reason Cassiopeia is off to the bank right now.

The one and only Captain America, who looked somewhat nervous as his gaze scanned the room awkwardly.

"Cassiopeia's not here?"

"She's out at the moment, sorry." Harry replied, offering him an apologetic smile. "But I can help you. My knowledge might not be as vast as Cassiopeia's, but I can probably get you what you need." He smiled reassuringly. "Now, what do you need?"

"I don't... I don't really need anything, really." The man began, scratching his head. Harry looked at him inquiringly before opening his mouth, "What do you want, then?"

"I don't... I don't know that, either." Steve replied, growing flustered by the second. As Harry wondered whether the spells had fried Steve's brain, the latter cleared his throat.

"Actually, I came here to apologize." He said, his blue eyes bore into Harry's green one. "In truth, I should probably apologize to you, tooㅡyou and the red haired man from yesterday."

Harry's brow crunched slightly. "I'm sorry, apologize why?"

"For fainting yesterday." He scratched his head again, "I'm sorry to be such an inconvenience."

"Oh no, no, it's not an inconvenience at all!" Harry replied in a haste, waving his arms. "Fainting is not your fault. It could be a health conditionㅡhave you ever checked your blood pressure? It might be low."

Steve, meanwhile, had grown more and more red in the face as they speak. He cleared his throat again before opening his mouth. "Anyway, I would still like to apologize, Mr...?"

"No, no, that's not your fault at all! And it's Potter. Harry Potter."

"Thank you, Mr Potter. Could you please pass on my apologies to Cassiopeia and the red haired fellow, too?"  Steve replied, smiling warily.

"The red haired fellow is Charles Weasley, and I will make sure that both he and Cass gets your apology." He smiled.

A weird look crossed Steve's face before he opened his mouth again. "Pardon me for asking, Mr Potter, but do you perhaps probably know a Henry Potter?"

"Henry?" Harry replied, frowning. "Why, he's my great grandpa. In fact, I am named after him. How do you know that?"

Steve smiled forcefully as he opened his mouth. "Just a lucky guess."

"Good morning!" A cheerful voice cuts Steve and Harry's conversation short as the door jingles and in comes Rolf Scamander, all cheery and happy. He raised his hand to Harry in greetings before his eyes landed on Steve and he nods politely before sauntering to sit behind the cash register.

Harry waved back at Rolf before turning his attention to Steve again. "Well, since you're already here, why don't you grab a bite?" He smiled. "I'll tell Rolf over there to make some coffee. If you need anything, just call for him."

"You're going somewhere, Mr Potter?"

"I am." He smiled as he led Steve to one of the chairs. "You can sit here and I'll have Rolf bring something to eat." He winked. "It's on the house."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to imposeㅡ" Steve began, but Harry waved his words cheerfully. "Consider it as our apology."

Before Steve can ask what apology he meant by that, Harry already walked away, and Steve was once again left to contemplate alone.