aguamenti

Aguamenti (AH-gwah-MEN-tee); produces a fountain or jet of water from the wand tip.

"No, I don't want to go," Cassiopeia whined as she childishly grabbed the edge of her desk tightly, her knuckles turning white.

Abraham sighed. "You have to, Cassie. We have to review the recruits when they train, don't we?"

"No, you have to do that. My job is to check on their conditions before and after the physical activities."

"Cassiopeia," Abraham said in a warning tone, and Cassiopeia sighed before raising her hands in mock surrender. "Okay, okay, I'll go. Jeez."

"That's the spirit!" Abraham pat her on the shoulder as the two of them exited their office.

Cassiopeia crinkled her mouth in distaste. "I won't get too excited if I were you, Abraham." She said drily. "Most of them are hopeless cases."

Abraham raised his brows. "Physically, or mentally?"

Cassiopeia thinks for a second before opening her mouth. "Both, I guess. Their physical conditions is more or less all the same. Their mentality is.." Cassiopeia stopped, racking her brain to find a suitable word. "..sufficient at best, and a bully at worst. Safe to say that we won't find our lion-hearted knight among these new recruits."

Abraham looked thoughtful for a second. The two continues to walk in a companiable silence before Abraham opened his mouth. "How about the recruit I picked?"

"Ah, your recruit?" Cassiopeia replied before leafed through her folders for a quick second and pulled a folder.

She examined it for quick second before furrowing her brows in concern. "..Steven Grant Rogers, Abraham?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"The problem is, he is so scrawny that I wonder how did he passed the first check." Cassiopeia looked up for a brief second to lock eyes with Abraham before opening her mouth again. "Of course, that's where you came into the picture."

Abraham chuckled light-heartedly and Cassiopeia stared at him disapprovingly.

"I would protest hard, but seeing that he's already here, I see no point in doing that."  She stated drily, putting the folder back on the stack neatly.

"You'll love him, Cassie. I picked him for a reason, you know."

Cassiopeia wrinkled her nose. "I strongly doubt that, Abraham. He's so scrawny, the bigger guys might pick on him."

"Doesn't that make things all the more interesting?" Abraham replied, his eyes twinkling. "Let's see how he reacts, shall we?"

And with that, the two of them stepped outside to the training field.