bombarda

Bombarda (bom-BAR-dah); Provokes a small explosion.

"She is badly injured, Abraxas." Henry Potter said, examining the limp body of Cassiopeia before him. Putting his slender index finger on her neck, he was quiet for a moment before opening his mouth again. "In fact, her heart is not beating."

"Not beating?" Abraxas Malfoy asked in an incredulous tone as he rushed forward to touch Cassiopeia's neck. "Bloody hell, Henry, you scared me! She is still alive!"

"She is?" Henry asked again as Abraxas retracted his hand and began rummaging through his oddly-shaped bag.

"Yes, though very faintly..." He finally found what he was looking for, a small vial with a silvery liquid inside. "A drop of this, and she'll be as good as new."

"Abraxas, you surely don't mean...?" Henry eyed the silvery substance in disbelief. "She will hate us forever!"

Abraham stopped his acts of unscrewing the vial. With a sharp gaze, he opened his mouth. "For what? For keeping her alive?"

"No, for giving her a cursed life! Do you know what you're holding right now, Abraxas?"

"Of course." Abraxas drawled and Henry frowned. "Surely we can take her to St. Mungo instead?"

"And have her die there?" Abraxas replied coldly. "If she died, no amount of unicorn blood can keep her alive, no matter how much. And you know they won't use unicorn blood." He stopped and regards Henry cooly. "You know it's illegal."

"I... Yes, Abraxas, but... She will be tortured for the rest of the eternity! She'll be damned, wishing she was dead everyday on her life, and you know it too."

Abraxas shrugged his shoulder and before Henry could protest, opened Cassiopeia's mouth and dropping an exact amount of three drops of the silvery liquid.

"Abraxas!" Henry cried out.

"Bloody hell, Henry! I know how strong your moral compass is," Abraxas rolled his eyes. "I know that you wouldn't allow me to do that, but you don't want her to die, too. So I dirtied my hands. You're clean here, Henry."

"I..." Henry took a deep breath before shaking his head. "You're right, Abraxas, as usual."

"Of course I am." Abraxas gave him a satisfied smile. "Do you want to handle talking to the U.S. officials about what happened to the body, or do you want me to do it instead?"

"I think you already know the answer to that, Abraxas." Henry replied, and began busying himself.

Abraxas smiled and nodded curtly as Henry and Cassiopeia disappeared with a loud pop.

***
a little a/n! Thank you for all of you who voted and added my story to your reading list! Hope u enjoy it!

Love xoxo