Record 1: Desire Changes

"Forget the former things;  do not dwell on the past. " ISAIAH 43:18

The first volume of this book,  I am aware that I am very emotional.  I show my weaknesses most of the time.

It's not what I really want to write.  I want to encourage and become a blessing but it seems that I am the one who's in need.

It does not go the way I plan to write the book.

I've wake up now.  My past struggles are still there,  but I want to see how I can overcome them.  I want to do experiment and use different procedure to see which one is effective way to help people like me who are in trouble facing their own problems.

You mentioned na galit ka at hirap magpatawad. Alam mo, when it comes to forgiving wala talagang makakatulong sayo kundi sarili mo lang. As long as you keep a grudge against somebody you won't be able to move on yourself. It's like you're trapped in your own prison. Pero syempre alam ko din na it's not that easy to forgive and forget especially kung it really affected you negatively.

My friend was right. She is the one who said that to me.  It's funny that I am a theology student then I am like this to my INC friend.  She seems more spiritual than I am.  But I thank God that I have her.

It is a slap on my face,  a wake up call to desire changes. 

I am so much affected by my past.  It destroyed my life and ruined my dreams.  But it's not too late yet,  to you who have the same experiences like mine.  It's not too late.  Do not dwell on the past. 

I did that already and it destroyed me.  I lost my self worth.  I lost my potential to dream and become a better person.  I was stock saying "di ko na kaya. "

I wasted my time crying and resenting and not doing something.

A book I have read encourage me to show radical love.  Breaking the hostility cycle,  if they slap you in the face give them the other side and walk two miles if they ask you to walk one mile.  We are egoistic humans,  I am also.  But the more we complained dahil natatapakan yong ego natin, the more we feel hurt.

Jesus show radical love also in the cross.  People slap him,  beat him but he never curse them. Instead he prayed that God will forgive them because they don't know what they are doing. He showed it to us though we did not able to meet him personally.  And he continues showing that kind of love until forever to eternity. 

Hinukay na ni Hesus ang ating mga nakaraan.  Most of us our problem is internal -our thoughts and attitudes.  Our outward behavior is only a result of our inner life. 

Satan knows well that if he can control our thoughts,  he can control our action.
We may have some major strongholds in our life that need to be broken.  Let me encourage you by saying,  "God is on your side. " There is war going on,  and your mind is the battlefield.  But the good news is that God is fighting on your side. 
_BattlefieldOfTheMind_JoyceMeyer

A book says. And it is right.

Let's desire changes no matter what struggling us today. Always trust God and find ways to overcome it. Don't just let the problem overcome us.

Don't just live in the dark side of light, remember that sun always shine after the rain, even how heavy it was..so we also have hope. There's still way to have a better and happy life. Keep going, keep moving and smile again.

God bless everyone! Hope we both enjoy this journey of faith. You're a believer, right? Then let's hold on until the end!