Record 18: A Treasure

Sa buong buhay niyo may nasabi na ba kayong 'treasure' niyo. Friends, moments and things.

Ako I have a friend and always describe her my treasured friend. I met her in high school. Third year ako noon at frist year siya, and wala pang K to 12 noon kaya ganya pa ang tawag.

Actually yong friend ko ang naunang naging friend niya.

I was so in need at that time kasi I felt that everbody left me. Feeling ko nabetray ako knowing that I don't have even one person who remain true in his/her friendship to me. I needed them but they left in the air.

I didn't choose her. But when she e into my life, she went to the air and showed me she was there. She became my trash bin. I mean everything I told her, how I felt. But I am not talking of names of my friend one by one that left me. I just told her my rant and how scared I am to be left alone.

She promise me that she'll stay beside me. She promise me that no matter what happen she will not leave me. And she'll always there for me.

Naglungkot ako noong magmove sila ng family niya sa Canada.  But the good thing is nagkaroon parin kmi ng communication.

It's so hard for me na muling mapalapit sa kanya. Dahil sa totoo lang naintimidate ako sa kanya. Pero kalaonan, she then again became my sumbungan and takbuhan. Nasanay na akong she's always there. Yes, mas matanda ako pero mas mature siya.

Given na middle child siya while bunso ako sa family. So there's really a big difference sa maturity.

Then one day some eventful happened that got me depressed. I again told her. But this time she never reply not after two days. She told me her story of how she overcome this kind of situation same with mine. And she also said something it's like she means that "I will not always here for you anymore". Though she didn't said that directly.

Pero nakakatampo but in the other hand I like how honest she are. I just prove how blessed I am to have a sincere friend like her.

And now, I am so hesitant to chat her. I really love to but, for some reason I choose not to chat her. 

But in spite of those reasons, I know in my heart that she's a treasure I will keep forever. I love her so much..