Record 23: Spiritual Mum

I miss my spiritual mum.

It is already five and half years since I last saw her.

Spiritual Mum is like biological mum, they took care about our spirituality. Help u to grow in faith and train us to be a co-worker of Christ. My spiritual mum have a big part in my life. I know I cried so hard when we separated because they went into another mission field. They are in Malaysia today with her family.

Sobrang bait, though strikto ang spiritual mum ko. But she's so real. Minahal niya ako at inalagaag spiritually. And I learned to love her and listen to her. She has a big heart. Matulungin siya sa kapwa, I know na real iyon hindi dahil ito ang misyon niya.

I gusto kong maging kagaya niya balang araw. She's a good model to me. Sobrang blessed ako na nakilala ko siya, though pinaagalitan niya ako minsa, I never learned to hate her but I knew I love more and more.

She taught me these;

"Surprise God and God will surprise you."

"Time is sayang!" (She mean I should use it wisely.)

"God will make every mistake useful."

And many more. I always have those in mind.

She's really an amazing mum. She's more than I have ever asked for.

And I really miss her. If God's will, I want to hug her one more time..