Record 24: God are Full of Surprises

Today, I have received such a big blessing.

Blessing na hindi ko ma-imagine na matatanggap ko. Blessing na maiisip ko nalang na hindi ko deserve pero ibinigay ni Lord.

Hindi ko alam kung anong dapat maramdaman. I know in my heart I am thankful and surprise and beside of it I cannot describe anymore how I feel.

I praise God! But I have fears.

I should have faith. I should trust God. Dahil hindi naman niya ibibigay ito if di niya will. In spite of some complications. Pero I should not think about those thing kasi I know God already set everything for us. I know He already control everything and prepared everything for us.

And I am asking God to prepare us also, to guide us also what to do. That our emotions will not control us. That God will give us peace, joy, unity, faith and love.

We're also praying that the Lord will give us willing hearts to do His will. To follow his lead.

To become wise in our decisions. To choose what He wanted us to be. To think wisely and speak boldy to people about their offer for us if it is God's plan or not.

Nakakaexcite, pero nakakatakot o nakakabahala.

Prepare your servants Lord. Help us to become wise in following your will for us. It is not us, it is You we are living for. Guide us, and make us strong enough to face the challenges that may come. But please Lord we are asking, put everything into its proper places, settle everything that are not yet settled, prepare everything needed to be prepared, please let there be peace, unity, love, joy and praises for your great name. I beg you Lord that there will be no complications at all, that it will be smooth, joyful and purely love. I am scared and and lift everything for you 'cause you are my Lord who knew everything about me. You are powerful and nothing is too hard for you to do. Help us na hindi "ma-amnesia" sa iyong kadakilaan after this, that in our hearts we will treasure your greatness and worship you forever. Jesus be the center of everything in our lives. We put our trust in you. We worship your holy name. Thank you so much for the blessing. Thank you so much for your greatness in our lives. Thank you for your surprise. Help us to remember you in good and bad times. Help us to be thankful to you everyday so that we can worship and give glory and honor to your wonderful name in every second, minute, hour and day and until forever as long as we live. Help us to worship you while we rest and when we are sleeping. Visit us in our dreams. Show your greatness even in our unconciousness. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.

Lord, Bless this pastor and his family. Even the Church he is pastoring. Thank you for your precious hands who touch their hearts and lives and using them as your instrument for us. What more we will ask Lord? You have prepared everything for us. You have bless us beyond what we deserves. Help us not to forget it Lord. Lord, continue to use their lives to be a blessing to others. Bless them more Lord so that they can help many people as they did to us. Anoint them Lord! I praise you for their lives. You're such a awesome God. Who will ever separate us from you? When you are our everything! Only You Lord. To you we belong! Thank you Jesus! Thank you for your faithfulness and unconditional love. I praise you and I lift your name on high! Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord! Thank you Holy Spirit! Thank you God!

Our God is an awesome God! He deserves all the glory and honor. He is our everything. He is full of surprises.

Let's worship our King! Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord. May the Lord bless those who are reading this!