Record 2: Strive humility

Mahirap maging humble if ang inaatake ay ang ating pride.  As much as possible we want to lift our pride or fight for it.  We don't want people to look down us.  We don't want them na apakapakan lang tayo. Of course if nakikita din natin na they are not as perfect as they think they are. 

Siguro naiisip din nating ilista yong pagkakamali nila,  i-compare sa pagkakamali natin at ipamukha ito sa kanila.  Para lang minsan maprove na parehas kayo or mas nakakaangat ka. 

We set aside humility.  Of course all of us want to fight and restore our pride.  Kasi minsan yon na nga lang meron ka,  aapakan pa nila. 

I totally understand you who is like this.  Kasi I have known the feeling na insultuhin ka at apakan ang pride mo.  And I know how it affected you inside and out. 

So I was encourage to share my insight about this kind of situation.  And I hope it somehow help you.  I admit,  I'm still on the process of moving on,  of course it's hard to forgive and forget,  right?  But God don't want it in our life. He want us to live peacefully and happy without holding grudges against others.

Think that we can do it. Right?  It's easy because God is there,  he will help us.

Though how you see humility is impossible,  think that with God nothing is hard to do.  You can have it,  you can practice it and you can carry it everyday and anywhere.  You can practice humility without feeling down or low. 

You are great!  That's the fact.  Isn't it that Jesus said if you want to be the greatest,  be a servant first. 

Galatians 6:9 is my favorite verse.  Because it always encouraging me to humble and continue doing what is good.  Because if I do not give up and give in to the temptation to fight back I will reap a harvest in due time. 

But of course we have to be bold sometimes.  Always see the situation,  being martyr is not always good too.  But if our faith convicted us to do it,  why not? 

But you know what,  sometimes what struggling us today na parang dumudurog sa atin at sa pride natin ay kadalasang inaallow ng Diyos dahil may gusto siyang duruging mali sa buhay natin and He want us to renew our faith.  Kasi baka naman we already forgot him though we still involve sa ministry or active sa church.  We do secret sin,  maybe?  And we all know that God hate sin so he is doing something for us to learn and avoid sinning.  He cares for us a lot. 

He don't want us going to the wrong direction so he is doing something in our life to get us align into his will that he set before hand. 

You are loved and cared by God.  What's happening to you now may low your pride or crash your spirit.  You may not understand why it happened to you. You may not know the reason why they treated you like that.  Though sometimes you already feel unfair and you might think of give upping the fight.  But be perseverance!  Strive humility!  That doesn't harm you. Though it may hurt you so deep. 

Don't push to much resentment and hatred in your life but instead push them away.  Because if you keep them please see that you made yourself a loser.  We are not fighting against the flesh but we are in a spiritual warfare. 

You can do it!  God is in your side. Strive humility and smile again.