Record 21: A Lier called the Devil

The devil, sometimes we forgot him.

Last night I viewed a video of a father and the murderer of his son.

I was caught with his response to the murderer. It was amazing. And through those declaration I had realized something.
Sabi ng tatay kasi; "I'm not angry to you. I'm angry to the devil who misguided and mislead you to do a hilarious crime. I have forgiven you. "

Forgiving people who did a big mistake to us, is really a big conflict to deal with. It is not easy to forgive and let people free from their mistakes easily.

It is a human nature to desire revenge. We want people who wronged us also suffer. We want them to feel the hurt and pain we been through.

And we forgot the existance of the devil. We forgot that he is the king of lies and the author of disorder. The beginning of hate, envy, selfishness and cruelty.

The saddest part of it is we let him fool us and do what pleases him.

I remember when I was 16 years old. Noong pagsamantalahan ng taong malapit sa akin ang kainosentehan ko. I nearly got rape. It changed me a lot. I started to have a phobia with boys, my father and my brother is no exception. I am also scared that they will do also do to me what the person who was close to me did. My mother is not at home when that happened. I only have my father and one of my brother. I don't know whom I'm going to tell what happened to me. I talked to my best friend if she can come to me but luckily(sarcasm) she can't go out anymore in their house because her father is strict. So I decided to kept it with my own. I got ashamed about myself. I felt that I am not pure anymore, that I am dirty. And I hated this person and disrespected him. My mother noticed the sudden changed of my behavior. She scolded me one time because she noticed also that I am not respecting this person anymore.  Because of that I have told her what he did. My mother's response surprised me.

Sabi niya kasi; " Na-overcome siya ng demonyo. "

At that moment though galit pa din ako pero nagbigay ito ng palaisipan sa akin.

And napansin ko nalang na I am already  living with that thought in mind. That people are only overcomed by the devil and misguided us to do hilarious things. Because he want us to turn our back to God.

And I was reminded last night because of that video of the father and the murderer of his son.

It's hard to forgive I know, but remember that the more we keep our hatred to people, the more the devil pleases.

Let us forgive and do God a favor. Let's worship him with all our heart not with a part only of our heart because the other parts is already consume with bagages of hate.

God commanded us to love each other. So we should. Disobeying this commandment is like turning to the devil. Let us not give a chance to the devil to be happy. Let's worship God in all of our life. Because this is the very purpose why we exist.