Chapter 23

The ATV came to a full skidded stop right in front of the back porch. Harry got off effortlessly, pushing the hood off his head, revealing a wide grin on those perfectly pink lips.

"And where are your helmets?" Anne chimes, opening the screen door to the porch with a thud as we both exit the house to greet them. "I know I taught you better than that..."

"Mum," he groaned, Nick pulling up behind him before killing the engine. "We're just riding around the farm. It's fine."

She rolled her eyes before a flash of red hair skirted by us.

"Nick-Nick!!" Candy cooed, launching herself onto his body the moment he was standing, nearly knocking him over in the process. He had to put one hand against the porch railing to support their weight; the other hand moving down to grip her ass. "You didn't tell me you were going for a ride!! Can I go!? Please, please, please!!"

Harry smirked, chuckling to himself at the scene unfolding before them as Nick stumbled over his words. "Well, uh...I mean...we kind of, uh..."

And just like that, she jutted her bottom lip out, her perfect blue eyes widening with intensity as she begged him silently. Hell, I was about to give her anything she wanted with a look like that, so I know for a fact Trace didn't have a chance.

"Uh, sure..." he said, unsurely.

"Yay!!!" She pulled away, clapping her hands with a fit of giggles like a cheerleader. "Let me get my shoes, baby...."

We all snickered in amusement as she ran inside the house as quick as she came.

"You're fucking whipped," Harry muttered with a chuckle.

"Did you see her ass? You would be too if you got some like that...oh wait, you're whipped AND you're not even getting any..." he trailed with a smirk. Anne hit his chest immediately. "Uh, I mean -- she's a very sweet girl, Mrs. Twist."

"Uh huh," Harry nods skeptically, ignoring his comment about getting laid.

"I'm sorry -- where's your Gucci purse, Harold?" Nick smirked as Harry's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. "It'd really go great with this ensemble you've got going on."

"I'm never going to live that down, am I?" he whined.

"Nope," Nick chuckles.

"Okaaaaay! I'm reaaaaady!" Candy chimes, running back out and looping her arm through Nick's happily.

"I should go find Eleanor and see if she wants to come," Harry sighed.

"Oh, no. She's in the shower. She got cookie dough in her hair," Harry eyed Candy curiously. "We had a bit of a mishap with a mixer. I didn't see the dough, but she insisted. I just hope she can get it out of that sweater she was wearing. It was so pretty, honey. Valentino!! Italian wool!"

I sighed. She exhausted me, but she was sweet. Although, I'm pretty sure we all knew that the "dough in the hair" was just a ploy for some freedom from her incessant peppiness.

"Can we go now?" Candy smiles, giggling as Nick slid his hands over her ass one more time for a playful squeeze.

"Yup," Harry nodded, relieved that he didn't have to take Eleanor, but dreading having to be with the two lovebirds. As he started for his ATV, he paused, looking over his shoulder at me and smiles. "Livvy -- you wanna come?"

Nick narrowed his eyes between me and Harry, eyes flitting back and forth curiously.

"Uh...okay." I bit my bottom lip, looking up at Harry. "Is that okay?"