Teaser: Sequel*

{Mature Content}

I exhaustedly walk up the six flights of stairs to my mediocre North Hollywood apartment. Of course, it's my luck that the elevator is broken today — per usual.

The sun is just beginning to rise, effortlessly showing off the darkening bags under my eyes — not that anyone was up early enough to see me struggle home after working the third shift at my diner job.

Finally taking the last two steps, I jiggle my keys absent-mindedly, slowly slipping them into the lock, turning and pushing languidly. Unfortunately, I didn't get very far when I push open the door — getting met with a thud after about a foot of an opening.

I grunt as I slip through the small crack, looking around to see the myriad of boxes piled up in my tiny one-bedroom apartment. My boyfriend, Harry, just moved in, and in my exhaustion, I had forgotten that his stuff was everywhere.

Speaking of boyfriends, the curly-haired green-eyed monster slowly walks out of the bathroom when he hears my entrance, his messy brown locks showing off his still sleepy features while furiously brushing his teeth.

"Mo'nin," he mutters, his words strangled thanks to his toothbrush and bubbly toothpaste.

I nod and groan tiredly, dropping my keys in the bowl before moving towards my bed. I grunt with a sigh as I plop down, toeing my shoes off one at a time while pulling my shirt over my head. I smell like french fries, and all I want to do is feel clean.

"Rough night?" he calls from deeper in the bathroom, the sound of running water and spitting making me smile. I love living with him, even if it means a billion boxes.

"Mmmhmm," I just nod, slowly trying to unclasp my bra, but my arms were too tired. I just fall back in bed with an exasperated sigh.

I hear the soft padding of his footsteps, the sound of his bare feet trudging closer and closer to me.

"You look absolutely wrecked, honey..." he trails off.

"Harry..." I whine, my eyes slowly catching his deep jade ones as he leans over me, finally appearing in my purview.

"Yeah, baby?" he smirks, gently slipping his hand beneath my shoulder blades, working to undo the clasp of my bra with two fingers.

"Don't be mean," I laugh, referencing his comment about me being wrecked.

"I couldn't possibly," he smirks, helping remove the straps from my tired arms, pulling the cups off my body. I was too tired to care that my entire upper body was exposed to him right now, the exhaustion clouding the realization that he needs to be getting to work.

My thoughts drift further away as I feel his hands cup my now bare breasts, watching as he kneads the flesh softly before bending down to suck on a nipple teasingly. While I love the feeling, I am far too tired to comply.

He notices, slowly slipping to the side of me and lying next to me instead. His hands began to slide from my collarbone down my bicep to my forearm, slowly moving his palm to my flat stomach. He watches as his fingers splay out over my belly button, admiring the fact that he gets to see me like this, even if I am utterly exhausted after a long day.

"You know, you shouldn't be working so much," he offers.

I groan, slipping my hand down to his, intertwining our fingers lovingly. "They're short staffed. It's only this week I'm picking up the third shift."

He pouts. "That's what you said last week."

I turn to him, a mirrored pout coming over my features. "I mean it."