Q&A

Hi ya'll!

— I am re-publishing this at the end so you can get your last questions in now that the book is done and I never published my answers. I'll publish the answers before I publish the epilogue. :)

~~~

I had a few requests for a Character Q&A. I've never done one, so I'm gonna take a stab at this. Comment your questions on the character name and I'll answer them next chapter.

For Harry

For Olivia

For Eleanor

For Nick

Others

For meeeeee!? ;)

Also note — I see a LOT of you frustrated with our poor dear Harold. I've pointed out a few times in individual comments, but I will clarify here for all to see:

Harry is in an abusive relationship. Yes, he's a man. Yes, it's possible for them to be in emotionally manipulative and abusive relationships, just like women. Often, when people are in abusive relationships, they don't know how to get out of them. They return to, and often affectionize their abuser, finding ways to reason off the ways they hurt them as reasonable.

While I know it's easy to hate Harry because he's hurting Olivia, he doesn't know how to navigate these tricky waters of emotional abuse, and thus perpetuates the cycle with Olivia, even though I think he loves her. He just doesn't know how to process emotions, how to handle change, or what to do with this incredibly difficult situation he finds himself in.

I hope this Q&A will help you understand some of the burning questions you have so you don't think I'm a masochist making you hate characters I made you love in the first place.

The next chapter is already at 9,500 words. Almost done editing!

Xo,
NB