YGC

Y/n

I held my breath. The water was really cold. It reminded me of something but I tried to forget it..

We were still under water as I felt his hands on me I opened my eyes immediately without minding that they would burn. He was smirking and holding me very tightly.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He smiled and kissed me but I almost drowned because I couldn't breathe so I gasped when we came back to the surface. He laughed when he looked at me. "You're cute when you're wet." he said and winked. I blushed again..

Minutes passed and we had so much fun with messing around.. swimming.. making out.. french kissing.. other things that came to our minds.. and after a while we got hungry so we got out of the water and headed straight to the bathroom.. he was still shirtless and I was nervous..

I slowly took my bikini off in front of him.. I was going to be naked in front of him for the first time.. he glanced at my body and froze with a dropped jaw.. I could literally feel his heart beating faster because mine did too.. he couldn't take his eyes off me.. but then he looked into my eyes.

I put a pair of panties on and he handed me one of his sweater instead of wearing it by himself. He didn't say a word... he just kept looking at me in that way.. he was looking at me differently..

His sweater was too huge for me but I liked it.
He smiled and I smiled too. I approached him and touched his abs.. his arms.. I looked at him and he looked down at my hands.. a streak of his hair fell onto his face and he was still so handsome even tho his hair was still wet.. just like mine..

Ethan

Her fingers were so fine... so beautiful.. and her body.. I thought I was going to lose it. She had the most beautiful body I've ever seen.. she just undressed herself in front of me so quietly and carefully.. I was keen on her..

She kept touching my abs and she was so careful...

She chuckled and I couldn't help but smile.
We dried our hair together and after that we ate something. She was walking round in my sweater and I couldn't complain about it because I loved seeing her in it...

And after we've ate something and talked to Sam a little bit we decided to keep spending the rest of the day in my bed. Just cuddling. I was laying on her and she was playing with my hair. Honestly her boobs were the most perfect pillows ever..

It was a perfect day. For the first time we could spend a day together without arguing or getting interrupted until I heard the boys coming.

She was pissed and so was I. They didn't even tell me they would come.. Like every time we were doing something together we couldn't end it because someone had to interrupt us. I stood up and sighed.
She sighed too and she seemed sad about it..

"Sorry sun. I know you hate it."
She smiled. "It's okay moon. It's your job."

I kissed her forehead and appreciated how understanding she was.
I got dressed and went to my office where they were waiting for me.

I yawned as I walked in. They looked at me very confused. "Just call me the next time before you come." I said and sat down on my table like always.
"We're sorry but it's an emergency." Josh was very serious. He was almost shaking. He seemed impatient. "What happened?"

I couldn't wait to hear it. James stood up.

"The YGC wanted to rob the Maze bank too.«
I lifted my shoulders. "So? Who the fuck even are they??" I asked. I've never heard of them before. I was pissed because I was chillin with my babygirl and they destroyed it because of this shit.. "They want the money from us. They're threatening us." Josh answered.