Between us

Sun

He looked around. First at the mirror and then at me. I wasn't sure what to do.. I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling. He was probably mad at me too and I really didn't want him to yell at me too because I already had enough of that..

Moon

I could see the mess she made.. she was sitting on the ground with her back leaned against her bed. She pulled her knees to herself. I sighed and closed to door after I walked towards her.

Sun

He sat down next to me in the same position and that the awkward silence that I had was in charge again. The relationship between Moon and I was very strong and we were very close but in that moment I just wanted to be alone. Not even he could make me feel better.

He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." he broke the silence. I swallowed. "For what?" I asked him with my raw voice and when I looked at him I saw how guilty he looked..

"For telling dad.. I should've found you by myself.." he answered. That was actually the last thing I thought of.

"It's my fault that he freaked out.. but I promise I didn't tell him about him.." he added and my jaw dropped for a second. He knew about him.. he knew about Dean. I didn't want him to talk to me about it. "Moon it has nothing to do with you. No matter what I will do, he'll always freak out." I said blinking my tears away. I wasn't going to cry for it.

"That's not true.. you know that he's just overprotective." he said and I had to sigh. I let my head fall back. "He just hates me. It's not because of what happened today.. it's been like this all the time.. did he even want me?" I asked him and clenched my jaw because I didn't want to cry. He looked at me like he was very disappointed. "Sun don't say that ever again! Of course he wanted you! He loves you with all his heart. He loves you more than mom or me." he said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Who are you lying to? It's obvious that his life would be much easier without me." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows like he would be really mad at me.. Then he stood up and walked towards the door.

"You don't cause any problems. He's just too afraid to lose you."

He left and after he closed the door, I said "If he would only know that he is going to lose me soon if he's going to keep acting like that..«

***

The maids cleaned my room after I fell asleep and the weather was very awkward when I woke up. It was 7am but it was really cloudy and grey even tho it wasn't reining. It was the perfect day for reading a book or chilling in for of the window or fireplace.

I yawned and checked my phone but I didn't get any messages or calls. That was good because I wanted to be alone and clear my mind a little bit.. make decisions about a lot of things..

I put on some comfortable clothes. A grey oversized hoodie and a pair of blue ripped jeans, with white converse. I did my makeup and put my jacket on. I was really tired and felt really uncomfortable but I couldn't change that because things weren't going to be the same anymore. I wasn't going to be the same anymore. I was tired of being punished for doing something I liked or doing something that made me feel good. For doing something that my dad didn't like. I was a teen like all the others and I wanted to have some fun too. What I did wasn't okay and I understood his worry but the anger in his eyes made even me get cold.

I wanted to do whatever I wanted. I wanted to feel free too. I wanted to see what else this world had. I wanted to discover the normal world of teens who weren't so shy and innocent. I wasn't going to be enough for my dad anyway so it wasn't going to make a difference. I was just going to do my own thing in silence without bothering him because he would probably leave me alone like this.