Healing words

Dean

I had to admit to myself that I got pretty excited when she called me and it hyped me up until I heard that her voice seemed different than usually.. somehow her voice seemed so different to me.. like I could recognize it under thousands of other voices. I wasn't sure what happened but she sounded a little serious.. it seemed like something happened. I needed to comfort her and I already knew how I was going to do that, knowing that Moon probably didn't shut up.

She was standing on the corner of the street near to their house. The wind was blowing through her hair and she looked like a soft angel with her blue ripped jeans and her white, tight tank top. She was holding her jacket in her hands. She didn't seem really happy.. she looked like something that made her worry was going through her head when she got in and looked at me.

I leaned in and wanted to hiss her cheek but she turned around quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows a little confused and pissed. What was wrong with her? Earlier she sent me pictures that almost sent my soul to hell and now she was acting up like that.

I grabbed her face and turned her around to me. Her eyebrows were furrowed but she didn't seem mad.. I couldn't tell what she was thinking or feeling but I was going to get it out of her. I was going to get it all out of her.

I leaned in and kissed her a little roughly because she already pissed me off. First she hesitated but then she kissed me back. I loved how fast I always got her. She couldn't resist me..

I smirked and looked down at her, remembering the pictures she sent me.

She didn't say a word. She only crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at me. I didn't mind it and asked "Where are we going princess?", interlocking her hand with mine and kissing it. For a second she didn't say anything and I thought I would have to get ja out of her with a kiss as well but then she said "I don't know.. anywhere.. as long as it's far away from here..". Her voice was quiet and soft.. maybe a little raw.. I already knew where this was going.

Sun

We were driving around the city.. straight towards the sunset. His hand was on my thigh the entire ride and I enjoyed his touch.. I couldn't help but hold my breath whenever he went a little further with his hand. I couldn't fight against the feeling that he was giving me. I put my hand on his.

I wasn't sure where we were going.. I was drowning in my own thoughts and thinking about how I should start the conversation or what exactly I should say.. he drove us up to the Hollywood sign and I thought this was only possible in the movies and thought I would think it's cheesy or something but I actually liked the idea of us being up there in silence where we could talk or just look down at the city. I wasn't sure if we were allowed to go up there but I didn't really care because it made this all even more exciting.

Of course I was still pissed because of what Moon told me and I was going to ask Dean about it but I also wanted to spend time with him without worrying about anything. I was so happy when mom allowed me to see him that I didn't want to destroy that so fast.

I looked at him.. his side profile almost made me gasp. From that angle he turned me even more on and I couldn't control it. No matter how much I wanted to talk first, I couldn't stop staring at his lips.. his eyes and his jaw.. that jaw that almost made me drip. I already knew that he could do things to me.. but I didn't think that it would be this extreme.. I was definitely weak for him, no matter what he said. I already lost myself to him. He left me breathless. He made me shiver..

I looked away real quick and realized that we were finally standing on the hill... we could see the whole city, just as I thought.. just like it was in the movies. He turned the engine off. The headlights of the car went off and it got a little more magical. We were sitting in the soft darkness that made the silence between us feel less awkward... it was incredible to see how each light in several apartments went on.. I never thought that we could see it from here but it was really a magical moment and I had to smile.