Venice beach

Y/n

"Where are we going? Or what are we doing?"
I was so exited and impatient. "Well I thought about a long walk on the Venice beach, spending some time at the Santa Monica pier and eating dinner together.."

My jaw dropped.. how the hell did he know exactly what I wanted? I never liked parties or stuff like that on my birthday were everybody except me had fun. Spending the day with people who I really liked and who mattered to me was enough for me.

Ethan

She looked so happy I was ready to die and if I was going to die then at least as the happiest man alive.. That was why I loved her. She was appreciating the little things in life.. She opened the window and let her hair fall into her neck. The way she did that and let her head out of the window.. almost got me crazy.. She closed her eyes and let the wind blow trough her face and hair.

I gave myself a promise. That I would never love someone more than her. That I would be happy as long as she would keep smiling That I wouldn't be mad at her no matter what she would. I interlocked her hand with mine. She was my future. One day I would marry her and she would be waiting for me at home like she's doing it always. She only needs to hear my voice to run and hug me. We would have kids and she would be the best mom ever. She would love them more than me. She would do anything for them. And when our kids would ask how we met, she would look at me and laugh because she knows exactly how everything began...

Y/n

We arrived at the Venice beach and as I got off the car I took a deep breath. It was such a beautiful day.. he put his arm around me and we began to walk...

"My girl is eighteen.." I chuckled and I don't know why but I blushed. "It feels.. weird.." he held my hand. "Because you know you're being fucked tonight?" he asked and I looked at him eyes widened. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. To be honest I totally forgot about that and when he said it like that and smirked at me in that special way... I could feel my heart racing.. I got nervous..

"What-? Do you have to ruin this moment?" I asked looking away totally embarrassed.

He laughed and I couldn't help but smile.

"You're an idiot."

"You're a young hot mess."

I looked at him and he kissed me hard and passionately out of nowhere.

"I could walk around the whole world with you." he whispered after that and that made me smile. Everything he did made me smile... I thought about the tiny notes he wrote me.

"And I... could eat sticky cotton candy with you and make you sneeze!" he began to laugh. That was his 'special' laugh'. He wasn't laughing that much because he was a very serious person but when he really found something funny then he laughed like that. It came from his heart and made me soft.

We kept walking and all of sudden I saw a shop that was selling masks.
"Oh my god! Look at them moon!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I put some of them on and began to mess around. We laughed and I forced him to try some too. He was looking very funny.

I had so much fun that my stomach hurt because I laughed way too hard. I was handing him a mask as I saw something.. on the wall of a building...

I looked up at it... it was high and a picture of a girl. I looked closer because the person on the wall looked very familiar.. it was definitely painted..I walked towards it and my heart stopped beating. That was me. That was a picture of me laughing. I couldn't stop looking at it but after a while I turned around.