Fuck enemies

Dean

I loved smoking although I knew it was unhealthy. Every time I smoked I felt like the smoke that escaped my mouth danced above my head and sometimes I imagined little shapes and figures in the vape. It made me calm down. Especially when I smoked weed.I loved my blunts. It was the only thing that kept me calm. If I wouldn't be doing that I would probably be freaking out and killing someone or dying by myself.

I was stressed as fuck all the time so and remembering that psychopaths were born by psychotic parents.. made me need it even more. That was the only way to escape for a while..

As I turned around I saw Sun.. she was standing meters away from me..
I gave her a death stare and waved her over.

Sun

"Chloe I'll catch up with you later..." I said and she gave me a death stare and looked at me like she couldn't believe me. "Remember that you know me longer than him? Way longer?" she asked me very pissed and I took a deep breath. I spent too much time with him instead of her and I could understand why she was pissed...

"I know I promised you that we-..." she cut me off with rolling her eyes. "Never mind." she said and turned around to leave.

I sighed and in that tiny moment I just hated him. Actually I just hated myself because I was so dumb that I did everything he wanted without even thinking about it or saying anything.

He was controlling me because I lost the control over myself.. he was in charge and he knew that. He was making me feel this type of way that I never knew I needed to much.. I never realized that I would need somebody like him. I couldn't stay away from him. I didn't want to stay away from him..

So I quickly walked towards him with furrowed eyebrows,. I sat down next to him but he tabbed in his lap. "On my lap, baby.." he said with his deep voice but I raised my brow. "I want to sit here." I said kinda mad. Actually I was mad... he was acting like this morning never happened. Like I was the weak one or did something wrong. It was him who was so stubborn and mean but he knew that I couldn't do anything about it.. he knew that I he had me in his hands and that I couldn't say no to him.

But I was more scared and sad.

He sighed.

"Sun.. don't make me mad." he said a little more serious. He annoyed me so much about it but I still sat down on his lap just like he wanted it. I was asking myself why he even wanted that. I knew that he liked it and I liked it too but I couldn't do it all the time..

He put his hands on my lower waist after he threw his cigarette away.

Then he pulled me extremely close like always. I just rolled my eyes.
"Is my baby mad?" he asked me sliding his fingers down my thighs... I took a deep breath and got goosebumps. I didn't want to show him how weak his touch was making me. I knew that he already knew it but I had my pride..
"No." I said and he laughed. "I know you are mad... but I also know how to make it up." he said with his sexy voice and started kissing my neck softly and I closed my eyes with my shaking chin..

I felt how he squeezed my hips.. I almost gasped.

He made me feel some type of way.. a way that I've never felt before.. so special and so different.. my hands started shaking a little bit. He was able to make me forget about everything. He knew that I couldn't be mad at him and the feeling that he gave me.. made me addicted to him. He was right and the days I knew him were already enough for me. I didn't need more. Who knew how he manipulated me with his kisses and his touch..

His soft, warm lips on my skin.. felt so incredibly good that I couldn't explain it.. he was so careful but passionate at the same time.. my chin was shaking and I was afraid to make a noise..