Nostalgia

Sun

I rushed downstairs as soon as I got ready and got my makeup done. I couldn't wait to go to school because I was going to see Dean. Finally after all these months, I was going to go to school, see him, my friends and get back to my normal life again. It was going to help me a lot to get myself back together and I wanted to see the old Dean. The strong Dean. The savage one that I fell in love with and learned to love even more. I wanted to erase everything that happened... I knew he would make it because I knew how strong he was.

My heart was already racing and I didn't even have time to breakfast although Sam made pancakes that smelled delicious.

"Good Morning Sam, bye Sam." I said grabbing one of the pancakes and kissing her cheek. "Where are you going?" she asked but as soon as I turned around I screamed because mom was standing in front of me.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and raised a brow. She started walking towards me and I started walking backwards.

"Where are you going without breakfasting young lady?" she asked and made me sit down on the chair.

I hated how important this was for her. I was in a hurry, why couldn't she just let it be at least for today? I furrowed my eyebrows totally mad, putting the pancake in my hand on my plate.

"You have to take your vitamins and you need power for the day." she said and I sighed. She always wanted me to take vitamins. For staying fit for cheerleading, sports, the day and other stuff. Maybe because my immun system was so weak.

"You're not going anywhere before you do that." she said while I started chewing. "Yes mom." I said after I swallowed my first bite.

She sat down across from me and started watching me. "Your hair looks cute." she complimented me. I double Dutch braided my hair and I was wearing white pants with a yellow cropped hoodie. I was looking pretty cute.

"Thanks.." I said pouring some syrup on the my pancakes. Since I got forged to breakfast I was going to enjoy it.

"So.. what did you do yesterday?" she asked and I finally got what she actually wanted from me. I swallowed. Of course I couldn't tell her everything.. I couldn't tell her the details..

"We talked.. a lot." I answered still looking at my plate. I wanted to forget what he told me.. that he wanted to kill himself. "Does that mean everything is fine again..? Between you two..?" she asked. I knew that she was curious because we've been apart for such a long time and it should've been difficult to turn back to normal again but it wasn't..

Everything was fine. We were working on it and we were going to act like all the bad things never happened.

"Thankfully yeah.." I answered. I looked up from my plate and saw how she smiled. "You're excited to see him again today, huh?" she asked and I nodded. I had to smile with the thought of him.

"Do you have any plans for today with him?" she asked. Why couldn't she just let me go? "I'm not sure yet. I'll call you if we make any plans." I said and she nodded totally satisfied. "Good. We need to talk when you're back." she said and my stomach dropped. That was not a good sign. I felt like I already knew what she wanted to talk about. "Does that mean I can go now?" I asked totally inpatient and as soon as she nodded I literally stood up and ran.

As soon as I arrived at school, I saw his blue Ferrari and that made me smile so much that my face hurt. There weren't many cars. That was a good sign. It was too early, so we had enough time before the lessons started.

I rushed straight to the chemistry lab and closed the door as soon as I entered.

When I looked up I saw that he was already standing in front of me. He smiled when he saw me.. it was that devilish smile that I was waiting for. That meant he was back. That's what I wanted.