Daughter of Ares

We were fighting Gaea. Clarisse and I led the charge. Monsters were everywhere. An empousa caught me off guard. She disarmed and was ready to kill me when I heard a voice shout. "Leo!" I shouted. I kicked the empousa and retrieved my knife/sword. Leo needed help against several hell hounds. 

"I have to go save the world. Thanks for helping me," said Leo in the dumbest voice ever. "If you die, I'll get Nico to bring you back to life so I can kill you." Leo smirked. He ran off with Jason and Piper. Minutes later, there was an explosion. Jason and Piper were fine, a little scratched but fine, and Leo... Leo was nowhere to be found. 

For weeks I cried. Aphrodite must hate me. Nico claimed that he felt Leo die. I refused to believe it at first, but as the days dragged on, I found myself realizing that my Repair Boy was gone. No more pillow fights. No more singing 'This Girl is on Fire' at the top of our lungs. No more Mario Kart. No more Leo. I fell slowly into a state of depression. 

One day, there was shouts. Clarisse slammed the door open. "Leo is back! He's alive!" she shouted. I bolted out of bed and ran. There he was. "Leo!" You cried as you hugged him. "Y/N!" Then, out of all things that could have happened, he kissed you.