Daughter of Poseidon🐟🐋🐬🐚

There was a storm. Thunder and lightning was shaking the ground violently. It was pitch black outside and it was the middle of the day! You were a daughter of Poseidon and Zeus was mad at you. You'd been teasing Jason all day over the whole 'Blonde Superman' thing. Then, to top it all off, you had tripped him and he fell face first into a mud puddle. 

You were trapped inside your cabin. Percy was off at Camp Jupiter and Leo was in Bunker nine. The camp's barriers couldn't hold back a storm this big. Lightning struck right next to the cabin. The power went out and you were trapped in your cabin all alone. Well, except for Percy's stuffed Nemo over on his bed.

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·

(Leo's P.O.V.)

I was trapped in Bunker nine. I had been working on a surprise for Y/N. The power flickered off. "Great! Now I have to set myself on fire just to see!" I shouted. I set down her surprise, stepped away from the wooden table, and set myself on fire. I worked my way to the door and sat down to wait out the storm. I hope Y/N is okay...

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·

Y/N P.O.V.

I was scared to death. I burrowed into the bedsheets and hoped it'd be over soon. 

(If you want a happy ending, go to the squiggly marks. These:~)

Leo P.O.V.

When the storm was over and I reached the Poseidon cabin, a horrible sight met my eyes. The cabin had been struck by lightning and had collapsed. I bolted over to the wreckage and dug through it, hoping that I could find Y/N. I pulled her out of the wreckage. Her breathing was slow and her eyes wouldn't stay open. 

"Leo? Is that you?" she asked. "Sí. I'm here. Don't leave me. Don't leave me like mom. Please don't. You're my life, my love, my strength. Don't go," I pleaded desperately. "Leo. Ti amo." She then breathed her last breath and left me for now. That is, until I see her in Elysium. Then, I can give her the engagement ring I was working on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy ending

Leo P.O.V.

When I reached the Poseidon cabin, I found Y/N in a pile of blankets. "Leo?" she asked. "I'm here. I love you, Y/N. I love you so much, even Aphrodite can't make someone love another as I do. Y/N, will you marry me?" I asked holding out her surprise which was a ring. "Yes."

Cue the intense make-out session...

427 words! Did I break y'all's hearts? I'm sorry that I'm not sorry. Hehe. Bye.