A/N & Mortal pt. 3

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated Daughters of Solangelo 😢and haven't done Camp Eclipse😫 and my shots are crappy and😭😭😭😭😭😭 *for the sake of the reader, the rest of this rant has been hidden*

Anyway:

It all was a blur. Dad got home, and he drove S/N to the hospital. "Y/N, quick get packed. You need at least two different sets of clothes." You rushed to get packed and got in the car. Because your life is a *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* she took you to Leo's house. 

Mrs. Valdez and Leo came out the door almost the moment it rang. You were going to have to stay a night or two at their house. "Leo, take up Y/N's bag to your room for now. Come in, Y/N." After everything got sorted out, it was decided that you would sleep in Leo's bed and Leo would sleep on a mattress in Johnny's room. 

That night, you couldn't sleep. You got up and went through your bag, hoping you'd packed a book. Luckily, you did. You opened the book and, an hour later, were halfway through. "I didn't know you could read that fast," said a voice from the doorway. On instinct, you threw the book at him and hit him square in the face. "Ow! What was that for?!?!" You just shrugged and retrieved your book. 

"Wanna play Candor or Dauntless?"

 "Sure. Candor or Dauntless?"

 "Candor." 

"Who's your crush?" He kissed you. You slapped him. "You don't like me! You are so rude and-" "I'm rude because then otherwise everyone would know I liked you."