Daughter of Khione

Your life was a terrible one. You never met your real mom and you hated your stepmother. One time, you were at a grocery store and you were kidnapped. The only reason you escaped was because one of the cashiers had a gun. Your step mom claimed she had been busy with her kids and that they were crying too loudly for her to notice anything was amiss. The truth was that she was looking at all the make-up palettes and junk.

After that event, you were afraid to go outside. You definitely didn't trust your stepmother anymore. When ever dad would leave on business trips, she would ignore you or lock you up in your room with no dinner. On night, you had had enough BS and decided to leave.

You packed a backpack and stole most of your stepmother's money. You left and never came back.

Years later, after secretly following Thalia, Luke, and Annabeth, you arrived at Camp. You met the Latino when you were claimed as a daughter of Khione, goddess of ice. 'Just like my heart.' You thought. Leo tried to get you to warm up to him, but your heart was frozen. It didn't help that Leo said that you were Elsa.

But everything changed during the fight against Gaea. Leo died and you felt mad. And, yet, depressed. You were so confused on why you felt like this. You hated Leo. Right? Days without Leo turned into weeks which turned into months. No Leo. When he came back, you ran up to him and punched him in the stomach. Hard. You promptly kissed him and left leaving an incredibly confused Leo in your wake.

I told you I would update again!!!! Oh, so we were scrolling through the radio and 'This Girl Is on Fire' started playing!!!!😂😂😂😂😂 k, bye.

Please post that everywhere