How We Met- Daughter of Nike

"I was playing volleyball with Percy on my team and we were against Annabeth and Piper. Two people came through the border. A man who looked to be in his thirties and a fifteen year old girl. He went into the big house and she came over here. She introduced herself as Y/N and she joined our team. To make it fair, Jason joined the other side.

"Y/ N was fantastic at volleyball. She could do seemingly anything. Once, I tried to set the ball but missed. She dove behind me and hit it over to the other side and got us a point. At some point, she straight out challenged me to a volleyball game. 'What will I win?' I asked.  'If you win, you get a kiss. If I win, you get to do what I say all of tomorrow,' she smugly replied. I could hear everyone's mouth drop. Annabeth was declared ref and the game started.

"I lost. Badly. She was just that good. I only got two points and she got more than twenty. 'You did a good job,' she said and kissed me quickly and left to go to the Big House.

"And that, kids, is how I met your mother," concluded Leo. "So, basically she whipped your butt, huh dad?" teased Lily. Blushing, I left the room to see my beautiful wife watching a volleyball game. "Rematch?"