Leo Valdez x Reader Sleepover!

You had to stay the night at Leo's house so you guys could finish a project for school. It was not at all how you had wanted to spend your time. His mom was busy so you were stuck with him in his room. You sighed and got to work. It was an essay on the Revolutionary war and Leo wasn't doing much. He basically was depending on you to do all the work. You finished your outline, and he wanted to copy what you had. He leaned over your shoulder to write what you had done. You whipped your book away faster than you could say 'Avada Kedavra'.

He scowled and grabbed your wrist. He took your notebook from you slowly, a smirk on his face. Before he could so much as glance at the words, you punched him in the nose and grabbed your notebook. You went downstairs to see if there was anything you could do to pass the time while Leo did his outline. Mrs. Valdez was in need of help. The baby was crying, her two year old was banging on the table, and lunch was being burnt. 

Snapping into action, you grabbed the baby and stuck a pacifier in his mouth. You grabbed the grilled cheese off the stove and gave some to the two year old. "Thank you, Y/N. You're a life saver." You grinned and rocked the baby in your arms. He was really cute when he wasn't crying. "Leo! Lunch!" You shouted. He came down and ate. "Y/N, when are you going to help me...?" "I have to help your mom. The outline is relatively simple, Leo. You'll be fine," you replied.

He left, an angry scowl on his face. The baby started to cry a bit, so you sang. 

"Close your eyes
I know what you see
The darkness is high
And you're in ten feet deep
But we've survived
More terrible monster than sleep
And you know i will be here, to tell you to breathe
Tu sei il mio soldatino (you're my little soldier)
la ragione per cui vivo (the reason i live)
non ti scordar di me (don't forget me)
io vegliero su di te (i'm watching over you)
stumbling lost
The last choice of all that you meet
It's the cost
Of rulling those 'neath you feet
Paths you've crossed, and trust you're trying to keep
You're exhausted
Listening for a voice that can't speak
Ma nico mio caro
Tu sei il mio soldatino (you're my little soldier)
la ragione ho vissuto (the reason i live)
non ti scordar di me (don't forget me)
io vegliero su di te (i'm watching over you)
So you run
Through shadows you roam
seams undone
By the love you thought you could own
but he's just one
Of many that you might call home
And maybe someday, the bitter will fade from your bones
Fade from your bones...
ho.oh.
eri il mio soldatino (you were my little soldier)
ora un principe oscuro (now a dark prince)
ma anche per te, c'e una luce (but even for you, there is a light)
che ad un'altra vita ti conduce (that leads you to another life)."

Leo was watching as you sang his baby brother to sleep. Maybe he should be nicer and maybe.... just maybe..... something might happen.