Nico x Reader

Fire. You loved fire, the way it could be tame and then suddenly so violent. Fire was the best way to describe you. At times you were kind and patient, whereas if given the fuel, you could be deadly. Your mom had the same temper as you did, except she was a little more tame. Life was not normal, but why should it be?

*skip to when you are 14*

High school sucks. All it was about was boring this and that. Who cares?!? You didn't. While the teacher droned on and on about the Pythagorean theorem or something, a subtle cry of pain caught your attention. You turned toward the window to see someone getting mugged. "I need to go to the bathroom, Mr. Bull(shit ;))." He raised an eyebrow. You puffed out your cheeks and made retching sounds. You were out of there quick as a snap. 

You dashed out the front doors and headed for the alley.  You whipped your pocket knife out of your bag. A man was laying there, in the middle of the alley, bruised and bleeding. You heard a gun cock behind you. You whizzed around and threw your knife. It buried itself right near your attacker's heart. You pulled out your phone. After calling the police, you ran off. 

You were just about to open the front doors to the school when a hand was placed on your shoulder. "Y/n. We need to get out of here. Trust me." You turned around only to find nothingness. Everything was black. Someone was gripping you around the waist. But who? You fought out of the person's grasp only to plummet faster than possible. You were terrified. You could see no bottom or where the person was. 

Strong arms wrapped around you once more. This time, you relaxed. Suddenly, you were out of the darkness and in a forest. And it wasn't one you recognized. There was a boy laying on the ground, his skin deadly pale. Scared out of your mind, you screamed for help. 

Last thing you remember was fire burning on your fists and blood leaking out of your wounds. 

Part 2?