Part 2

I woke up. My head was a spinning top, but nonetheless I attempted to get up. Attempted. I managed to walk a few steps before faceplanting. Everything hurt like hell all over again. As I started to recede back into the darkness, I heard shouts.

><<>><

I woke up again, except this time I felt much better. I counted to ten and then slowly sat up. A doctor, I guess, who introduced himself as Will, asked how I was doing and he checked my vitals. He offered me a tour of Camp, but I didn't want one. I wanted to know who had taken me here. According to Will, the boy's name was Nico, sole son of Hades, ambassador of Pluto, blah blah blah. The last part caught my attention. Apparently Nico was Will's ex boyfriend.

Starting to feel uncomfortable, I thanked Will and left. I left the infirmary to get some fresh air. Will had explained about the gods which I though was bull crap until I saw some Campers..... let's say I never thought plants could strangle people. I wanted to leave, but I had no where to go and there were monsters. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around, slapping the person in the process. Oops.

It was Nico.

I winced. "I am so so so sorry! I dint realize, I mean, I'm sorry! And thank you for helping me!" He said nothing, he just nodded. He gave me a tour of Camp, and helped me get settled down. I was in the Hermes cabin, for now, and I liked it. It wasn't lonely or anything, though it smelled weird, and it seemed like I could fit in.

Nico, who looked tired, started to edge away. "I'm really sorry for earlier. Can I make it up to you?" He nodded. He handed me a slip of paper. As he left, I read it.

Apparently I get to go to a party.

~>~<~>~<~

It was Saturday, and I had previously been claimed by Mars. Regardless, I was still going to the party even though Clarisse told me not to. What could be so bad?

7 minutes in Heaven....

I started to exit, but Nico grabbed my wrist. The boys all had put their objects in. Just wanting to get all over and done with, I put my hand in. I pulled out a ring. A skull ring.

Dam it.

We went into the closet. We started to talk a little and with one minute left on the clock, we kissed.
Nothing could've been more amazing.

Nothing.