Mortal pt.2

Ever since that day, you had wanted to die. That's all you wanted. In fact,so much so that only an hour after you got home, the pocket knife you'd never used was in your hand, wanting to be used. 

Thirsting for blood.

You almost did it, when the doorbell rang. It was (Best friend [boy]). All he had to do was look at you to tell you weren't okay. After greeting your mom, he pulled you out the door, and handed you your shoes. He led you out to his backyard, a serious look on his face. He led you into a part of the woods you had never been in before. 

He sat down on an old wooden bench, patting the seat next to him. You sat down and you both sat there in silence. "Y/N?" "Yes?" "You're not okay, and don't deny it. What's wrong?" he inquired, pulling you into a hug. All you wanted was to spill your troubles to someone but you were worried what he might do to Leo.

"Nothing." "You sure?" "Yeah..." you both then sat there in silence. 

It was the day before co-op.  'If I die, it has to be today.' You thought. You were about to grab the knife when your mom yelled, "Y/N!!!! QUICK GET DOWN HERE!!!!" Dropping everything, you ran downstairs. 

Your baby sibling had stuck his fingers in the door and almost chopped them off. While your mom called dad, you had to wrap his fingers together and try to calm him. 

Part 3?