Daughter of Aphrodite

At first glance, I don't look like a daughter of Aphrodite. Once you get to know me, you understand how hard I ship Percabeth, Brason, Frazel, Tratie, and others. Piper and I are so alike. 

Anyway, Leo, who's my boyfriend, and I were in Bunker nine watching movies. We watched all the Jurassic Park movies and a few zombie apocalypse movies. I was scared to death and had my face buried in his shirt. Leo chuckled.

 "Scared, mi princesa?" he asked. "Sí. Estoy muy asustada. Pero estás aquí y lo hace todo mejor. Te quiero, Leo." (Yes. I'm very scared. But, you're here and that makes everything better. I love you, Leo.[ I used Google]) And with that, we kissed. 

A few hours later, we realized how late it was. It was almost midnight and if we were discovered here, we would be dead. Together, we snuck to Leo's room. (Head counselors have their own room. Right? Idk) We fell asleep there cuddling until I had to sneak back to the Aphrodite cabin.

Best. Night. Ever.

Sorry it was short and crappy. Lo siento. (I'm sorry) My friend, Grace Rivers, who is also on this account, has posted a Funny Pictures and Posts book. If y'all will check that out, that'd be awesome. ¡Adios mi amigas!