Daughter of Demeter🌷🌸🌹🍀🌺🌻🌼🌽

Capture the flag was one of your favorite things to play. The best part was fighting Repair Boy. Today, you had a couple surprises up your sleeve.

When Leo came for the flag, you charged at him from behind. If you hadn't stepped on a twig, he wouldn't have heard you. He spun around. Sword versus sword/dagger. You blocked every attempt he made to disarm you easily. Then, you put your plan into action. You let him disarm you. He stepped closer to take you as prisoner. Surprise, surprise. You kissed him.

He stood stock-still. In one fluid motion, you grabbed your weapon and his, took him prisoner, and won the game when a fellow teammate got the flag. When everyone was heading to their cabins, Leo held you back. When everyone was gone, he pulled you into a sweet, passionate kiss. 

You decided that from then on, you should always distract him during capture the flag with a kiss (or two ;) ). 

Hello, my people. Sorry I was late. Today was the solar eclipse. And, last night my brother smeared butter all over the seat of my pants because he was mad at me. We had been talking and he said, "Huh?" And so I, being the sassy person I am, said, "See? This is why you didn't finish your book report till 8:30!"  And everyone laughed at him. So, yeah.... butter pants. Ha. Ha. Ha. I hope y'all had a better day than me!!!!

~Stacie Hunt