When he found you. ( Edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk.

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Humanities strongest, Captain Levi is out shopping for some cleaning supplies again, but he didn't noticed how late it was untill he noticed that the sun had set.

He just passed by a dark alleys when he hear a cry that can possibly come from a child.

Without a second tough he follow the source of the sound and he saw you!. A newborn baby girl covered in a dirty blanket laying on the bits of trash and completely filthy! .

"who the Fuck leave this brat on this dam alley! ". Levi exlamed.

Your crying  stop when you saw the  man above you ,you giggled as your tiny baby hands reach up to him.

He kneel down and awkwardly piked you up. He turned you inspecting you,it seems like you were less than a month born.

He was looking at you intently until you boop his nose. "don't do that brat" .He said then you do it again. "what did I say".

Despite with the dirt that covers your body, you were a healthy baby. He can't seem to look away from you, thers something about you that hit something in the heart of this cold man.

After a moment of consideration he decided to keep you.

Picking up his precious cleaning supplies, tgeb sling you on his shoulder and sighed, that caused you to giggle.

"tsk' looks like I'm going to be your father from now on brat".

He leave the dark alley and made his way to HQ.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•

So how was it?, this is my very first parent scenario I hope you guys like it.

Thank you for reading!.🤗