Trying to get you to sleep (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

You were whide awake while laying on your crib, your not crying like other babies your just laying here whide awake.

Levi entered his bed room which is now your room to. When he come to check on you immediately smile on your tooth less grin and clap your hands when you see your father.

Levi frown. " why the hell your not sleeping Y/N? ". You just giggle in response.

"babies needs sleep you know? ".
You only squeel at your father.

Sigheing he piked you up and began to swong you back and forth your father gentle swinging making you sleepy.

Soon you yawn and closed your eyes sleeping peacefully in your father's arms .

"tsk' your a pain in the ass sometimes brat, but your my pain in the ass".

Levi kissed your forehead and gently placed you back on your crib, trying to get you to sleep somewhat make him sleepy too, but thers still a mountain of paper work to be done, but he thinks f*"k the paper work!.(pun intended 😛)

So after a minute of consideration he take off his boots and lay down on his bed he closed his own eyes and sleep.

🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑

Aaaaaand that's all for today / tonights chapter!. Thank you for reading!. 🤗

Ps:Sorry if this one is short as heichou him self!. Oops! Shhh be quiet.

*slowly walks out of the room *
Sweet Dreams corporal