🍰 First birthday 🎊 (edited)

OK OK guys you win!. This chapter /book stays!.

Levi was on his way to the mad scientist lab /office formally known as Section commander Hanji Zoe. For the first time in his life his going to ask for a help from probably the smartest but the craziest person that he ever met.

This has been going on his mind in a week, your birthday is in three days but he still don't know what to do. So the answer to his problem was the person behind the door in front of him. Without a care he slam oppen the door to see Hanji mixing a weird substance.

" Shorty!, what can I do for you?"
"Tck "
"comeon shorty your not the tipe who just burge in to my office just to click your tounge at me. What's up? "
"sigh Y/N's birthday is in three days and I still don't know what to do "

"really?!, oh my I can't believe that she's turning one! ". Then Hanj keep on babering about you turning one .
"shut the fuck up shity glases and listen to me! "

That make the loud woman to shutup.
"listen I came here because I need your help, if you keep on being so fucking annoying then forget it! "
"oh don't worry I have an idea".
"hey get your filthy paws of me! "

Hanji grab Levi's wrisk and started dragging him along the hallway to the comander's office. When she saw Mike she drag him as well . The three veterans made it to the comander's office, without a care in the world Hanji kick oppen the door only to saw a very shock comander doing paperwork.

" Erwin we have an emergency meeting! ".

🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉

Three days later

You woke up confused . First because your father did not wake you early , second he is looking down at you smiling. Which is very rare considering that he was always frowning.

"good morning Y/N ,happy birthday " ,He picked you up and rub his nose on yours that caused you to giggle.
He lead you to the bath room to prepare your bath.

After a warm bath he dressed you in a new baby blue dress.

After that he lead you to the mess hall like usual mornings

After that he lead you to the mess hall like usual mornings. The only difference is it transformed.

F/C streamers are everywhere, on the center of the room is a cake with a single candle on the center. And all the survey corps members are standing and smiling whidely.

"happy birthday Y/N! "
Everyone chimed happily. "oh Y/N you look so adorable! ". Hanji run to you attempting to snatched you off your father's hold. Key word attempt Levi casually step aside making her dive face first to the floor.
The comander steped forward and pat your head.

"happy birthday Y/N, it has been a joyful year for the rest of us". Erwin smiled gently at you.
"Dada what is a birthday? ". Your curious big (e/c) eyes met your father's midnight blue one.
"it means that you have brought in to this world a year ago and we are celebrating because of that".

"that's right! ". Hanji said jumping off the floor ."everybody sing! "
The survey corps sung you happy birthday and when you blow up the candle,Everyone cheered .

Your day has been filled with joy, laughter and presents. Although you don't have the feintes idea whats going on. It makes you happy seing everyone enjoyed themselves.

Yes yes indeed, this is a special day.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Heeeyyyyyy guess whose back from the dead!.
Yes that's me Author chan. Sorry if it takes so damn long for me to update?. I have been stressed on my job , my mum has been on a accident so yeah life is being a bitch to me.

Oh well at I guess I just have to move forward and down give up. You to guys don't ever give up on anything that you were pursuing.

Alright enough drama!. That's all for today /tonight's chapter.
Thank you for reading and see you next chapter !.🤗