🌈You ask if he is gay !🌈

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

This chapter was inspired by this video .
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
🌈 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Authors POV✴

"Are you gay dady? "

Levi spilled his tea on his newly polished floor. He looks down at his now five year old daughter, who dare to ask him THAT question.
Nobody dares asking him that, even Hanji.

"no. why did you ask kid? "
" I just noticed that you didn't have a girl friend "

Where the fuck that she learned that ?.he thought
" look Y/N, I don't know where you got that idea but just because I don't have a girlfriend that doesn't mean that I'm gay".
" but your always with uncle Erwin and Eren, but im sure Eren is not gay "
"what makes you say that? "
"because I saw him smooching Mikasa the other day ". ( sorry but I'm eremika shipper).
"so Eren is not a gay because he kissed a girl? "
"not only that you are always with guys, except for auntie Hanji but she doesn't count because she's with uncle Erwin".
(yes I also ship Erwin and Hanji. Pleas respect my shiping ).

" if you're not gay who do you like, is it Auntie Nanaba? "
"No"
"Petra? "
"No ,she's with Olou"
"how about Historia? "
"No, she is so young "
"then, do you like anyone daddy? "
*sigh *."come here kiddo". Levi pat his legs, you willingly obey and he placed you gently on his lap.

"listen Y/N , I'm not interested on engaging in any relationship right now, ofcourse I'm considering having a wife someday but not right now. Not with all the Titans around_". He looks down at you making sure that you are listening. " having you is already handful "
"I'm not! ". Your father laugh a little at your pouting face.
"well maybe someday, I get to meet a promising woman to be your mother and maybe you can have a little brother or sister ; but for now we're going to finished this Titan problem and maybe take you to the see the ocean".
"like what Armin says! ". You eyes lit up at the thought.
"yes like Armin said "
"Yay! "

He look down down at you lovingly, and you talk animatedly with the new subject. And like that the subject of he being gay was forgotten.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Well that's all for today / tonights chapter!.
I see you guys later! 🤗.