First steps (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Your father was cleaning again. He always dose that, if he had a chance he will clean morning, noon and night. Usually he left you in your crib while he is cleaning but you were so occupied with the blocks that comander Erwin brought for you when he went on a stroll at the market.

Thinking you might cry ,he leave you be since he was just dusting around. Levi have this sudden urge to go to the bath room, placing his duster on the table he went to his personal bath room to do his business.

Unknown to Levi you were suddenly distracted when he placed down the duster. Being a curious baby and all, you wonder why your father is hitting things with it and didn't make any mess and you want to do it yourself.

It's impossible to reach the duster while seating on the floor but all you want was to reach the duster so with the strength that you had you pull your self to your feet balancing and slightly wobbling on your chubby legs.

Finally you reached your father's table and  reached up, finally you had your hands on the duster. Just then Levi entered his study and saw you standing on your own feet and holding his duster with your chubby little hands.

Copleatly forgetting the duster you dump it on the floor and walk to your father with your stubby legs.

"Da da! "

Levi was dumb struck for a while but collect his equilibrium when you reach up your hands motioning for him to pick you up.

"you never fail to surprise me Y/N, first you learned to talk and now you can walk ". The man chukled

"I'm looking forward for more surprises brat". Levi's eyes widened when he  realized his mistake. He look down at you only to realize you had fallen asleep in his arms.

Sighing in relief he went to his room and gently placed you on your crib. Covering you in blanket and give your forehead a gentle kiss.

"sleep well little brat ".

With that he left you and walk back in his office to resume his cleaning.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Well that's for my very first chapter this year!, how was your 2018 so far?. Mine is being shitty I hope it's not the same for everyone. Have a pleasant 2018!.

See you next chapter! 🤗