Teething (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Levi woke up early for training that includes the superiors before breakfast. He checked on you looking at your sleeping form.

Thinking that you wouldn't woke up soon he left you alone to go to the field where the others are.

Some are stretching while some are slacking off, they all straightened their posture at the sight of their stotick corporal.

Soon comander Erwin , Mike and Section comander Hange Zoe arrived at the field and the rest of the scouts.

Unknown to your father you woke up after a few minutes  in so much pain you toss and turn in your crib crying desperate for sumthing to numb the pain.

Your hand touched your baby blanket and started to chew on it.

👶 👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

                        Time skip

Levi went back to his room after practice to check on you. When he saw you chewing on your blanket he groan in disgust and take away the blanket out of your baby hands.

"what are you doing you brat, that's dirty! ". your father scold at you. That
caused you to cry due to the sudden loss of the blanket.

"tsk' stop it, Im sory I'm sorry _" he piked you up and bounce you in his arms as he trys to calm you down then he saw something in your gums. He lift your lip and saw two little teeth growing.

Your father's eyes widened for a second before it turn back to its normal emotionless persona. " I should have known that you are teething little brat ".

He went to his wardrobe and take a clean cloth and went to the bat room to cool it down. You immediately stopped crying when Levi handed it to you.

Your father silently chukled as you looks up at him grining as if saying thanks, then he take you to the mess hall to eat breakfast.

Levi seated with other superiors and eating his breakfast while you were seated on the highchair feeding on your milk. When your done he hand you the cloth which the comander noticed.

"so Y/N is finally teething? ". Cold midnight blue ayes meet wice sky blue once.
"yes ". Levi answers casually

Erwin smile, "she's growing up so fast, it's amazing to see her grow ".

Levi didn't answer, but even without saying a word Erwin knew that your father is fascinated as well to see you grow each day.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Yay!  Thank you for reading!
That's all for today /tonights chapter!

See yah! 🤗