🐦You ask questions regarding birds and bees and babies 🐝 part 2 👶

Soo this is a special chapter and it will be divided into three parts.
Second is the survey corps insane titan loving genius!.none other than section commander Hanji Zoe !
Enjoy!.

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead, read at your own risk! .
Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Third person's POV ✴
Hanji's side.

It was a relaxing day for the survey corps. Less training and chores for the cadets, not much paperwork for the squad leaders. Preaty mutch this day was a miracle. Every one is relaxing today even the the comander. Witch is almost impossible.

Everyone was enjoying themselves to the fullest!. Except for one......

The section commander was looking through her microscope, examining the Titan boy's blood  and comparing it to her lab rats. (ehem Sony, ehem Bean). For her, every second was precious, and have to use for the sake of science!.

But on her office chair, a little girl was seating. Whide eyes always innocent and curious was looking at what the Section Commander was doing. Thers something going on in her mind lately that every kids at her age want to know, and every parents and adult and adult like want to avoid .

" Y/N sweety, you will get bored of you stay here for too long. You should play outside ". Said the brunet withowithout looking away from her work.
The girl bit her bottom lip as she was pondering how to ask her aunt Hanji about this.

Noticing the lack of answer from the girl, the tall woman finally turn her full attention to the child.

"what is it Y/N? ".
"well I, uh".
The little little girl fiddled with her fingers. Hanji kneel down on her level.
"you know you can always ask me anything ".
"errr aunt Hanji. I was wondering, where do babies came from? ". Y/N look up meeting her brown gaze. The bespectacled woman grin. She always love to share her knowledge.

Remember when I said that every adult want to avoid a question?, well that's the question. It's true that every person who knows the answer to that dosnt want to answer that except for Hanji.
"my!, why didn't you tell me Y/N?!. You see.... ".

With a little to zero experience with a child. And dosnt know how to explain it properly for a girl with Y/Ns age, she explained it on her own way.

A logical and scientific way.

The little Y/N look up at her favorite aunt with a blank expression. She dint  understand any shit that Hanji was saying!. 

How can you expect that a girl not even 10 can understand how a cell travel through a tube to meet the egg?. How?.

HOW?!.

*cough, cough!*. Sorry.
"and that's how babies are made, do you understand Y/N? ". The woman only met Y/N's  blank expression.

Thats when she realized that Y/N was still to young to absorbed all of the information that she told her. It was like teaching a toddler a lessons that only a collage student understands.

"hehe I'm sorry Y/N, if it's a little bit too much for you". She scratched the back of her head ". The girl shook her head "it's OK aunt Hanji. You were just to smart. I don't blame you! ". The girl grin.
"aww don't say that sweety!, your actually advance for your age !".
"really? "
"yes!, don't worry when you get older aunt Hanji will going to teach you everything she knows!".
"Yay! ".
"aww your so adorable Y/N! ".
The crazy woman pick her up in a bone crushing hug rub her face agains hers.

Time skip.

Y/Ns mission wasn't over!. She really want answer to her question. So she was going to her father's best friend. Y/N is going to ask her uncle Erwin.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hey guys I'm back!. Now I'm going to tell you the reason for why I'm not updating.

Other than being a volunteer public servant witch consume mutch of my time, and I'm also learning how to crochet a amigurumi doll.

Cause I want to make my own Levi and Sebastian doll (because author chan is dirt poor ,and can't afford any BB or AOT mercy) . Now we all know that learning a new skill was time consuming.

So far I'm doing fine (according to my mom 😁), and my mom likes the amigurumis that I made. Well thats preaty mutch it!

 Well thats preaty mutch it!