First word (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my chapters , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

You and your father was eating dinner in the mess hall with the rest of the new special operations squad. Which composed of 104 cadeth corps top 10 including Armin.

Everything is normal Levi is drinking his tea on his unique way, Sasha is trying to steal Connie's bread and Jean and Eren are fighting while Armin was try to calm them down as Mikasa is keeping a close eye on Eren.

"what do you say you stupid Titan boy?! ".
"are you gone deaf horse face, I said that I can beat you easily! ".
"why you_!".

His sentence was interrupted by someone giggling and clapping their hands.

*giggles * "Horse! ". you giggled again and point your chubby little finger at Jean, Levi almost spit his tea while everyone on the table whent silent.

"did she just talk? ". Armin said whide eye ,as he  look at your giggling self from your high chair, as if on cue you yelled again 'horse' and Everyone burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA!,  even the little Y/N thinks your a horse!, horse face !". Eren snap at Jean.
"shut up!,you son of a_". Jean's sentence was interrupted again by the corporal this time.

"shut it you brats!, don't you dare infect my daughter with your foul mouthedness!".

"ooohhhhh, so the precious Y/N finally learned to speak? ".said a woman with glasses that suddenly appeared between Eren and Mikasa. That caused Eren to jump while Mikasa renamed stotic .

" Now that she can speak you should be careful on whatever you say from now on ". She continued while grinning from ear to ear, it's obvious that she enjoys teasing the corporal.
"shut up you shit head! ", Levi snaped.

"oh!, you slip!".
Everyone on the table including the neighboring tables hold back their laughter. He only tsk at the mad woman and he picked you up leaving the mess hall, he just reached the door when Hange spoke again.

"don't curse like a pirate around her!, Ya hear me shorty!". And tha dose it everyone erupted in to laughter ,but one glare from the corporal midget was enough to shut them on their asses.

Levi sighe in contentment while looking down at your sleeping form. Your growing up so fast and that amazed him.

But he has to admit that Hange was right he should be more careful when his speaking when your around and his not looking forward for it.

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Sup guys!, Lance corporal birthday is coming so soon!, anyway thank you for reading this chapter.

See yah! and Merry Christmas! 🤗