Bath time! (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk.
Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Levi leave you in Hanji's 'care' regrettably. Because he has to go on a meeting in wall Sina with commander Erwin. Before he left he strictly forbid her to do any, as in any tipe of experiments when your near her.

But we all know that she never listens, so let's just say that that thers a little chemicals reaction when she's mixing a substance that end up puffing dark smoke all over the place, lukyly it's not hazardous.

Now your father is fuming with anger as he saw you covered in dirt, while giggling and sitting on the floor in Hanji's office. Levi began chasing the mad scientist around.

"WAHH LEVI!, IM SO SORRY!. "

"STOP FUKIN RUNNING AWAY FROM ME FOUR EYES!. I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ANY FUCKIN EXPERIMENTS WHEN SHE'S WITH YOU! "

"IM SORRY!, IM SORRY!. I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! ".

He managed to tackle Hanji and punch her squer in the jaw knoking her down .

Huffing he piked your giggling self of the floor and made his way to his office. He opens the door to his bed room and place you on your crib while he prepares a bath for you.

You squeel being fascinated when you saw the bath full of water and bubbles.
"it seems like you like being clean to aren't you Y/N? ".

He gently placed you in to the warm water and gave you a rubber ducky to play with , he put some shampoo on his hand he rub his palms together until it form a lather foam. Then he start to wash your hair gently .

"I admit I enjoyed touching your (H/C) locks it's so soft to touch ". After a moment his done bathing you and lift you up, cousing you to whimper a little wanting to be back on the warm water.

The cold man actually chukled when he saw you pouting . "it seems like your looking forward for your bath from now on Y/N .

Levi covered you on a warm towel, you yawn and lean your tiny baby head on your fathers shoulder.

He put you to your crib to let you have a nap.

🛀 🛁🛀🛁🛀🛁🛀🛁🛀🛁🛀🛁🛀🛁

Well that's all for today /tonight's chapter!, thank you for reading!. 🤗