Levi's Day off (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Your father is a busy man being a captain and humanities strongest he has a tons of things to do.

But there are rare days that Comander Erwin gave him a break such as today. Levi Usually spend it on  reading or cleaning, but since he had you now he decided to do something new.

"hey Y/N? ". You look up from your tower of blocks to your father
"do you want to go out tomorrow? "
"tomowow? ". You don't know what exactly that mean but what ever your dad is saying sounds like fun.
"im going to show you around tomorrow ".
You just grin widely and nod.
🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩

Time skip 🐥

Levi dressed you in a cute f/c dress,knee length white socks and doll like shoes and he fixed your hair in a pigtails with a white ribbon.

He hates going to places where thers allot of people, but he wants you to be familiar with your sarounding. Levi had you in his arms while walking on the crowded market . You look around in awe as everything is new to you, the buildings the stores and the people.

But the only thing that concerns you is why is everyone is looking at your father more particular you.

'that's Captain Levi right? '
'is that girl his daughter? '
'I dont know but she's so cute! '
'since when did captain Levi got maried? '

The looks that you are getting making you uncomfortable wich your father sences.
"do you want to go somewhere and eat? ". You grin and noded.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Levi take you to a restaurant where he ordered food for both of you.

It's a pretty quiet place and ther are fewer people that make you more comfortable and relax . For the rest of the day he take you to different places around town and you were so happy to be out today seing a different environment other than the HQ.

"so how's your day went Y/N? ",  Erwin ask when you were eating dinner with your father. Levi is seated with the other superiors this time.
You grin widely "gweat! ".

The comander chuckle and pat your head.  "well that's good to hear, maybe next time Levi can take you out next time? ". He turned his gaze on Levi who was casually sipping his tea

"I'm thinking of doing that ", he answered before taking another sip.

Yep ther are going to be next time.