When he names you (Edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk.
Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Levi is on the way to his office and miraculously he didn't walk in to a certain mad scientist.

He just passed by a few cadets who saluted him, he just gived them a 'tsk' in return.

The soldiers are wondering whose baby is that, but they are afraid that the shortie captain will punished them.

He was almost at his office when he found another cadeth he ordered him to bring him  warm water and  warm milk.

The soldier saluted and immediately get the items that the corporal ordered.

He oppen the door to his bed room placing you on his bed not caring if you were filthy . Then he went to his bathroom where he placed his cleaning supplies. Thers a knock on his door and the soldier enterd with a bucket of warm water and a bottle of milk.

He picked you up to his bathroom and cleans your body with a warm cloth, Levi covers you in new clean white blanket. After that he carries you to his office and placed you on his table as he watch you feed on the milk he had given you.

Levi played with your (H/C) fuz on your head as he think a perfect name for his little girl. You finished up the bottle and he took it from you.

Now you are tossing and turning while giggling and clapping your hands.

"*sigh* what should I name you brat?, hmm you kind of remind me of that kid that I encountered few years ago, (Y/N)? is that ok? ".

You giggled and claps your hand. "tsk I guess that will do". After a few moments you yawn and closed your eyes.

Levi carefully piked you up his about to put you to bed but Hanji barged in his office.

"shorty! .I heard you found a baby!".

That caused you wake up and started to cry.

"what the hell shitty glases! ".
He looks at his 'friend' like he want to murder her.

Hanji knows that she was so screwed so she dash out of his office leaving a furius looking Levi.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Yay! I'm done with the second chapter!.

Thank you for reading! 🤗