Cussing (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with authority chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Cussing is a part of your fathers vocabulary. He often used it as a noun a adverb or an adjective. So everyone is expecting that you will learn your first bad word from him Yes?.

Oh how wrong they were.

It's yet another cleaning day for the survey corps and everyone is doing their chources. As for you, you where in a make ship strapp, on your fathers back in curtesy of Hange Zoe. It allows him to easily take you everywhere when thers no one else to look after you.

Captain Levi was on his way to check Eren and Jean's work on the upper floors. He is almost by the door when he heard them fighting.

"Hey Eren! you miss a spot! "
"what are you taking about Jean?! ,that side is yours! "
"are you saying that I'm lying you dick! "
"no!, I'm saying that you are a lazy ponny you son of a bitch! "

*gigles *, "bitch! "
The two cadets turned around and almost fainted when they saw their captain's murderous look.

"Kristein, Jeager ".
"yes sir?! ". They both saluted and try their best to remain stiff as Levi slowly approach them.
"you both will stay here_" he said in a low voice, that send shivers down their spines. "and don't move until I gave you your punishment ".

"yes sir! ". They chimed .

You were still giggling as your father walk out of the room.
"bitch! ". Levi look over his shoulder and you met his gaze.
"YN. don't say that word that's bad".
having no idea what his saying, but sensing that your father might not like it you noded.
"good girl "
giggling you put your arms around his neck.
"Dada! "

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

He was now standing in front of Comander Erwin's office, he knoked three times.

"state your name and business "
"it's Captain Levi, I have a favor
to ask "
"enter "

The Comander is seated behind his desk with mountains of paper works.
"Levi, how can I help you? "
"I want you to watch over my daughter". Erwin frown his bushy eyebrows.
"Levi, you know Im bussy right now and _"
"just for a moment, I have a couple of cadets to punish and I don't want her to see that".

Erwin immediately understands and with a nod, Levi carefully unstrapped you from his back. You eagerly reached your hands to Erwin .

"alright Levi you can leave her under my care "

Your father nonded and leave the comander's office tightly closing the door behind him. And he went up stairs to give the poor cadeths their 'punishment'.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Levi had you in his arms and gently swinging you back and forth. Looking at you sleeping peacefully brought a smile to his face.

Cursing might be normal for your father's vocabulary, but when it's you that that say it. It's a big No No for him.

However he knows that he can't protect you from it. But for now he do whatever it takes to prevent you from saying it.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Helooooo. Author chan is back baby!.

Thank you for reading! And I'l see you next chapter!. 🤗