When everyone sees you (edited)

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

The news about Levi having a baby exploded in HQ like a bomb, That earn the attention of the Comander .

Levi is doing his paper work, while you were sitting on his lap playing with the quill pen he has given you to keep you distructed .( have I done it right this time).

A knock on his office force him to stop what he intended to finish before lunch.

"name and business ". The stotick man said with a hint of annoyance on his voice .

The cadet introduce him self, and  said that Comander Erwin wants to see him.

" 'tsk' what dose eyebrows want
now? ".

Leaving you in his office is a bit risky considering you might crawl and hurt your self. He can't leave you with one of the cadets, your not use to them yet and for Levi they are bunch of immature brats, and thers no  way in hell that his going to leave you with Hange, her hazardous experiments might hurt you .

So tha left him no choice but to take you with him.

He went to Erwin's office and he let him in. Erwin's eyes widened when he saw the baby on Levi's arms.

" have a seat Levi ".
"wha do you want?, you know Im intended to finish my dam paperwork ".

"so it's true you have a baby".
" 'tsk', so what if I was".
"don't take this the wrong way she's mighty adorable, but I'm concerned where did you found her? ".

"I found her on the dumpster yesterday ".
"what's her name? ".
"Y/N".
"that suits her". Erwin is hesitant to ask.

"are you sure she doesn't have any relatives? ".
" by the walls!. didn't you just heard what I said!, she's been thrown on the dumpster like a trash so even if she has anny relative nobody fukin want her!".

"so what are you going to do with her?".
"ist it obvious?, I'm keeping her".
Erwin looks taken back with his words .
"but what if she gets on your way? ".

"what the hell dose that mean ".
" Levi you have a responsibility here, for humanity and having a child might get in your way".
"so what do you want me to do?, send her to the fucking orphanage?. I don't think so".

"but Levi what if we're going on an expedition? _".
"I'm going to hire a baby sitter ". Levi cut him off. Once again Erwin is speech less.
"I want her and I'm going to make sure she won't get in the way". He said looking at Erwins eyes. Erwin didn't answer.

"if you're done  I'm going to the mess hall, it's time for lunch this brat is hungry". He exited Erwin's office and made his way to the mess hall.

Everyone is looking at him when he oppen the door.

"got a problem here shity brats?! ". The cadets resume their eating and chatting but most of them stealing glances at Levi and the child in his arms.

He went to get his food and get you a bottle of warm milk. Then he sat on his usual spot.

Hange grins as he took his seat beside her. "so Levi how dose it feel to be a daddy! ".
Levi just tsk' at her.
"oh common Levi tell me! ".

"fine she's litle handful but allot less annoying than this brats. Happy? ".

Hange noded and lean closer inspecting you, while you were laying on Levi's lap and feeding on your milk.

"she's a beauty, she will break allot of hearts someday".

Levi just huf and continue to eat his lunch the best as he can with one hand. But he have to admit that his quite relieved that you won the favor of Erwin and he adores you.

ฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅ

Yay!, that's the third chapter for Ya!.

Thank you for reading 🤗!.