When some one babysits you

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my carpets , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.
Third person's POV ✴

It's one of those days that your dad together with Hanji Zoe, Comander Erwin and Mike are having a meeting in wall Sina.

Levi is not into this thing considering that he hate the military police. He would rather be in to HQ and supervised the cadets, but it's his duty as a Lance corporal so he have no choice. His biggest problem is who will watch over you?. His best choice is always Erwin or Mike but they are all going together.

So he choose the most matured 'brats' according to him . Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Eren because for some odd reason your attach to him, Mikasa because she adores you and protect you no matter what and Armin because his smart, mature and very careful with everything.

"take care of my daughter.if she had a single scratch, I'm making you brats run laps untill you pass out and you will having a kitchen and stable duties for the rest of the year". He glared at the three cadets

With they returned with a chorus 'yes sir! ' and a salute.

Time skip

You were sitting on Mikasa's lap while she is doing your hair, while Armin is looking for a good story book with preaty pictures to keep you entertained. Eren on the other hand is on the market buying you a a different snaks with the money that Levi gave.

"so what do you think of this book Y/N? ". Armin show you a fairytale book
'Beauty and the Beast '.  You calp your hands and exlamed 'gweat! '. Armin chukled and Mikasa cooed at your adorableness.

Armin open the dook and began to read.

"Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind. But then, one winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away, but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress. The prince tried to apologise, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart, and as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous beast, and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there. Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?"

Time skip ✴

"And they lived happily ever after "
You clap gleefully when Armin finished reading the book.
"you like it Y/N ? "
"yes! ,but im hungwey ". At the same time, your stomach growl.
"don't worry Y/N Eren will be back with some snacks ". As if on cue the door opens and there Eren is carrying a small bag with some biscuits and chocolate.

"hi sorry I take a while " "Ewen! "Your eyes immediately light up when he showed you the bag. You immediately chew on it as the three watch you adoringly.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP! ✴

Your father is more than relief when he steps on the roof of HQ. He spend no time to go to where you and your baby sitters are; and saw you in Mikasa's arms peacefuly sleeping while Eren and Armin clean the mess that you made.

Eren  spoted Levi and immediately saluted. He waved off his salute and walk to Mikasa to retrieve you; she carefully hand you over careful not to wake you up you stirred a little but remained sleeping; and you snugle on your father's chest.

"good job cadeths " . He turned on his heels opening the door of his office. and gently put you to your crib, he gently closed the door and went to his table to finished his left over paperworks before the comander give him more.
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I don't know how exactly how to end this so I keep it simple.
Sorry if it's bad.