🐦You ask questions regarding birds and bees and babies 🐝 part 3 👶

Soo this is a special chapter and it will be divided into three parts.
Last but definitely not the least author chan's 'Daddy'!. I -i mean🙊.
The survey corps comander AKA comander handsome!.😍
The thirthint comander of survey corps. Let's give it out for Comander Erwin Smith!
Enjoy!.

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk!.
Sorry I should have put this in every chapter. Cause it seems like no matter how hard I work on my chapters , some of my 'dear ' readers ain't satisfied with author chan's work. Gomen in advance.

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead, read at your own risk! .
Third person's POV

Erwin's side.

" I see, it's a pity. that you can't be with us in the next expedition, your absence will be a great loss to our squad.
"yes. I'm really sorry comander".

Little Y/N heared her uncle Erwin and a woman's voice she's familiar with,(random name) . She was a member of Erwin's squad. (random name ) is so nice to her. Y/N sometimes plays with her and she always received sweet treats from her.

"Don't be. I can understand that it's for your own good".
"I still feel awful to leave right now. Especially when we're so close on eliminating all the titans ".

Y/N loves this soldier as much as she loves her aunt Hanji. Thinking that the soldier that she adores will going to leave, she slam the door open ; much to (random name) and Erwin's
surprise.

Y/N run to the soldier hugging her waist , while crying.
"*boohoo! *. Please don't leave (random name)!.
"Y-Y/N. What are you doing here!?". The woman ask.
"I know that sometimes I pull a prank on daddy's squad and...and and other cadets and. I *sob* sometimes hide uncle Erwin's bolo tie. I promise I won't do that again.... So please don't go! ". The little girl wail while holding on to (random name's) waist with all her might.

The two adults were shock at the little girl's confession.

(random name) remember when the corporal was so angry at the group of cadets for not cleaning properly their assigned room . Though she recalled seing that room already sparkly clean when she passed by ,as they left for lunch. The poor cadets were shaking as they were getting questioned by the intimidating corporal.
Erwin also recalled to finding his bolo tie on the random places. Such as, the cleaning closet at the mess hall, in the horses stable and even in Hanji's office /lab!. While he clearly remember putting it on his bed side table. It was driving him nuts!.

Now they know who the coultript was. Who would have thought that the survey corps angel will do those things?. Y/N is still crying begging for the soldier to stay.

(r/n) gently pulled her away and kneel down to reach her level. "Y/N. I'm only leaving for a while".
"*snif * why? ".
"because I was expecting ".
"expecting what (r/n)?". The little girl look at the woman questionably.
"well. I'm having a baby! ". Y/N blink, she remembered that her aunt Hanji explained how babies are made . However she didn't understand a thing, so maybe she can get a clearer answer from her?.

"ummm r/n". "yes Y/N? ".
"how babies are made? ". The soldier's eyes widened. R/n always have this feeling, that the little girl will going to reach a certain age where she will be curious about that topic; r/n always thought that this question will be thrown to humanities strongest soldier. But she never expects that she have to answer that dreaded question!.

"err...well .... You see Y/N. When a woman and a man love each other they.... Uhh um". Little Y/N look at her expectantly , that only made the woman even more nervous. Tiny beads of sweat is running down her temple as she struggled to explain the process of making another human in the purest way and not to disturb the girl 's innocent mind.