4

What am I going to do? I already had the urge to touch his hair, and now he's so close that I can. He has sat down next to me and leaned to the side. "Hey." I twitched and looked at him. What do I say? Suddenly with out thinking I somehow manage to say, "I want to touch your hair." I realized what had just come out of my big mouth and Yoongi just looked at me with a sweet smile. I felt my face heat up as I apologized. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud." He just looks at me with the same smile and said "if you want to, go ahead, it doesn't bother me." I reach out to glide my fingers through his hair when Mr. Kim interrupted. "Alright class," he began. "Today will be I different kind of day." Different? I glance over to Yoongi, who was still waiting for me to touch his hair. I still really wanted to. I've felt my own hair, plenty of times. I play with it when I'm nervous, but Yoongi's hair looked so soft. Even though he dyed it. I dyed my hair too, it's the only thing my mom really let me do. My hair is orange. I love the texture of oranges, so I dyed my hair the same color. "Yoongi?" I said to him. "Yeah?" He replied. I wanted to ask him why he was so willing to let me touch his hair, but instead I said, "Hi." Hi?! That's all I can came up with? I guess not talking to anybody my age for as long as I have has disrupted my social skills. "Hey," he said with a chuckle, "what's your name?" He said, with the sweet grin he gave to me before. "Jimin. Park Jimin." He tilted his head a bit. "What a wonderful name." I blush and start playing with my hair. A lot. I think realized I was nervous because he started to pat my back, in a soft, reassuring way, that calmed me down a bit.  This kid was really polite and nice. I bet when he finds about my habit, he'll want nothing to do with me. But I wanted him as a friend. He seemed different from the other kids at the school. He actually had manners. I looked at him, he, still patting my back which soon turned to rubbing, I asked him "do you want to be my friend?" It sounds cheesy when it came out but he didn't reject. He nodded and smiled. I have a friend? I have a friend. I'm quite proud of myself.
***
Half way through the class, someone puts a folded piece of paper on my desk. I'm guessing it was Yoongi because everyone else crumpled paper and threw it at me. The front says 'open me'. I open it to find a note, 'Dear Jimin, since you asked me if I wanted to be your friend, and I gladly said yes, can we eat lunch together today? You know, at lunch. ㅋㅋㅋ Okay focus back on the teacher! I can see you still reading the note, now stop.' I glance over to the boy beside me looking at me with a joking smile. I look down at the note and write in the free spot, 'I hope you don't think I'm weird tho... I don't talk too often. Heheh.' I fold the paper back up and before tossing it back, I run my fingers up and down the creases of the paper folds. Taking in there texture. I pass it back to him, not expecting an answer, but I got one, but on a new piece of paper. But when I open it, I can tell it was not from Yoongi.

It was a drawing from a boy named Taehyung

It was a drawing from a boy named Taehyung. He was known as the best artist in the class. Under the picture was a note. 'Gay boy found his first victim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' Ugh. I hate life.
---
That was a shitty ending. I try to keep my chapters ranging from 600-700 words. Okay bai. BTW I DON'T OWN THE ART. CREDIT TO  PATO. Maybe I'll put my own art in a chapter lolol

 Maybe I'll put my own art in a chapter lolol

Maybe not cuz I can't draw for shit lolol