9

The bell rings to go home. It was a long day. Trying not to cry, but I did. I slipped into the washroom every so often, just to do so. But I always found myself crying with Yoongi. He wasn't crying though, he just came with me. Yoongi's really nice. I really like him. But I'm not sure in what way... I brush it off and I see Yoongi waiting for me at my locker. "Jiminie!" He seems really excited to come over... of course I am too, but this is the first time I've  ever had someone over at my house, other than drunk relatives. I catch his eyes and I walk over to my locker. I start putting my stuff away when he says, "Are you sure you want me to come over after what happened? My parents aren't at my place to ni-" "It's fine." I say with an obviously fake smile. He doesn't realize it's fake and leans in. "If you want me to leave, at anytime, please. Just let me know." I smile sweetly. "I won't want you to. I.. I just don't..." I start to cry again. "Want to be..." he pulls me out of the school and behind. He hugs me and finishes my sentence. "Alone..." I start to bawl. I haven't bawled all day. He'll probably think I'm a baby. "Let it all out Jimin.." He wants me to cry..? I do as told and he just holds me tighter. I look up at him. "Y-Yoongi..." He looks back into my eyes. "Yes...?" should I tell him about my dream..? Of him.. Of us...? "I-I dreamed of something..." I say super quietly. "Sorry?" he must not have heard me.. "Nothing.. lets just go to my place..." He hugs me tight for only a second, before letting me go. "I drove my car, you can drive us to your place." He passes me the keys. I play with them a little before giving then back. "I can't drive..." Mom never let me in the passenger seat let alone the drivers seat. He nods politely and leads me to his car. I open the back door to get in. "You don't wanna come sit in the front?" I just close the door and get in the passenger seat. I small smile escapes my lips and I run my fingers over the dashboard. It has a soft, but rough feel to it. Yoongi looks at me and smirks. "You've never been in the front of a vehicle before, have you?" I shoot my glance over to him and shake my head nervously. I start to play with the fabric of the chair. "Mom.. Never let me..." He starts the ignition and he chuckles. "Well, if you feel unsafe, I'm right here.." I didn't understand what he meant by that but he started to drive and I forgot about it. I directed him to my apartment and he parked in the lot.  Now that I think of it, my apartment is pretty run down. He'll probably want to leave the second he walks in... "uuuummm.. On second thought this is probably a bad idea.." He looks at me deep in the eyes. I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were.. I don't think I did atleast.. "Do you want me to go home?" I shake my head. "Are you not ready to have some one over yet?" I shake my head again. "Then what is it?" He asks. We still sit in his car. "Don't you think where I live is.." I cut myself short. I look down and he places a finger under my chin and tilts it up so our eyes meet again. "I've seen worse.."

_____________________

I need to be stopped. No smut in this chapter. False alarm.. But we'll see what happens... (;