11

"Can you uh.. Maybe go-" "First?" He finishes my sentence again. I can tell he likes doing that. "Sure." I start to play with my hair. "Truth.." He stares at me with squinted eyes. "Or dare..." I think about it long and hard. In movies, if u pick dare, it's always something dirty.. and if it's truth, it's always stuff like 'who do you like' and 'do you like me?' "Truth." I say, trying not to have a shaky voice. I play with my hair even more then before. He tilts his head. I nearly die when he asks;

"Do you have a touching habit?"

My heart sinks. He noticed. He's probably revolted too. "No?" I say, unsure. He smiles. "Are you sure? I don't find it weird. I have a little secret myself if you tell me the truth." I look down, ashamed. "Yeah, I do." I almost start crying when I feel his hand on my right shoulder. "Your turn." I look up at him and nod. "Truth or dare?" and with him choosing truth, I supposed he wanted me to ask about his 'secret', and so I did. "Hyung, what's your secret?" he smiles and leans in. His breath near me ear drove me insane. "I find your habit.." he whispers, "attractive.." I freeze at his words. But how?! It's revolting! "H-how...?" I ask, my voice a little breathy, but very shaky. "I don't know." he replies. "Something about it just screams.. fun." he's still super close to me. He pulls away a little to meet my eyes. "Truth or dare.." with out thinking my mouth immediately says "dare." He chuckles. "Pick one part of my body and demonstrate your habit.." I don't know why, but my thoughts when straight towards his unmentionables, and I guess, so did my eyes. This was strangely turning me on.. I've never felt this way towards another person. I realized where my gaze was and I guess Yoongi had noticed. "Is that your choice?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. I look at him in the eyes, looking needy for some reason. He just moves his hands away from his jeans and shrugs. "There." I slowly move my hands towards his pants when I look back up to yoongi for reassurance. He nods and smiles. "Just guys being guys.." he said as I go to unbuckle his belt. I feel excitement rush through my body. Sure, I've touched my own, but touching someone else's.. I wonder how big he is.. I can just see his erection through his clothes. I pull his belt off and play with the zipper and the hem of his blue jeans. I undo the button and unzip. Should I really be doing this? What if he's just testing me? What if he's my first friend and after he's never going to talk to me again. I stop and sit up straight. "What's wrong?" I look at him and shed a tear. What am I doing. "I can't do this. It'll ruin our friendship." I wipe my tear away and he moves my arm away from my face. "Tell me if this will ruin our friendship.." and then, he leaned in and kissed me softly. Not like the ones you see on TV. This, was genuine. His small, soft lips against my plump ones. That was my first kiss.. he pulls away. "How do you feel about me? Any different?" I say nothing and pull him back in again, smashing our lips back together as if they belonged to one another. I feel him smile a little and I can tell I'm doing it right. He entangles his fingers in my orange hair and I palm the back of his neck. He deepens the kiss by sliding his tongue is my warm mouth. He then pulls away and places his forehead on mine. he smiles at me. "Please, don't forget the dare.." he says, sounding very needy. I nod to him, eagerly. I fully remove the clothing from around his.. area, and just stare. He's not as big as I thought, but I do still want to feel it. "Fuck, Jimin, stop staring and do something.." He puts his head back impatiently and I poke it. I slowly wrap my fingers around him and he sharply moans. I start moving my hand up.. and down... up.. down.. mouth.. no.. that's too far.. or is it.. I bend down and my lips just touch his tip. "Do it..." he says with a shaky breath.

Ha. Gay