12

"Do it.." The words keep playing in my mind like a broken record. I think to my self, Jimin. You, are about to suck dick. Do it right. I think of what I see in the movies my mom used to watch with me when I was younger*. What the girl did.. I gently kissed the tip, and that already drove him wild. I stroked him, while kitten licking him, like that girl did in the video. He gripped the cushions and managed to breathe out the word, "more". I don't know if he's overly excited, or uncomfortable, and lying to me, so I get up. He looks at me, quite cheesed, but asks me politely, "what's wrong?" I try to act 'macho' and say, "the game, let's continue." I sit up. He sighs and reaches for his pants. I stop him. "Don't." He grins and leaves them be. "Truth or dare?" I ask him. Yoongi looks a little pissed that I stopped, but I want to continue the game. "Truth" he says, trying not to sound pissed. I try to grin sexually, "did you actually like that?" I ask, completely failing. He laughs at my attempt. "Did you?" He reverses the question and I start freaking out and blushing. "You- you didn't answer my question!" I try to hide my face. He chuckles. "Can I be honest?" I look at him and nod. "No one has ever started like the way you did, with the kisses and shit," he goes on. "It drove me nuts, and to be totally honest, I've never acted that way with anyone I've ever been with. So, Jimin. Do you think I liked it?" I blush even deeper. "I need a drink." I get up and go to the kitchen for some water. I stand in front of the sink and attempt to collect myself. Oh my god, I think he did like it! I'm fanboying at the sink for about two minutes when I realize that Yoongi is still in the living space. I splash some water on my face and try to act cool. I walk back in with a goofy small smile on my face and it just heats up more by seeing him still pantless. I sit down where I was before and play with my hair. He looks at me. "You have your answer?" My eyes widen and my smile grows goofier. I shake it of and say, "I don't know, maybe?" He just lays his head back and smiles. "Lean more towards yes and there's your answer." My face flushes and I cover my mouth with a cushion to hide my dumb looking smile. "Truth or dare" he jumps right into his turn and I immediately say dare through the pillow. He takes the pillow away from my mouth and says, "I dare you to let me try something." I just nod, not expecting him to go down to my pants, just to begin undoing them. I shiver because I think I know what he's going to do, but I don't stop him. I'm intrigued to see if I'm right. But when he's done, he just looks around. "Just what I thought." He sticks his fingers in my mouth before I could ask him what he was talking about. He pulled them out and I finally got to speak. "What do you me-"  and all of a sudden I feel this pain.. "relax yourself... if you don't it's only going to hurt more when I start moving them." Easy for him to say, he's not the one with someone else's slender but bumpy fingers up his ass. I try but I just tense up more. "This is a first, I can tell.." he smiles. "At least you keep it clean unlike some people I've been with." I cringe at the thought, which makes me tense even more. He tries to move his fingers a bit, but it hurts like hell.. "spit's not doing it." But as he says that I remember something. Strawberries.

A/N *= Jimin's mom was a bad person as you may or may not already know, so when she watched porn, she didn't care if Jimin was there or not, sometimes she knew, Jimin was there watching the videos with her, and she just let him.